61. silver wolf agency

Start from the beginning

"That's because we have Ryo!" Everyone said.

"Who's Ryo?" I asked

"Over here!" I heard a voice from behind the crowd. Everyone makes way.

It's was a girl, a little taller than me, with long black hair, with purple eyes and with a black glove on her right hand.

"My name is Ryo, I was Shirou's right hand man, I mean woman." She smiled.

"I'm Saphira but you already knew that." I chuckled. "Thank you for keeping this place up to speed with no pro."

"Well." She brushed her long silky black hair behind her ear. "Shirou made it clear that someone else was going to take over. So I made plans for everyone just in case that day were to ever come. She signed all the paperwork before she left that night. Shirou had a plan for all of us, and left me in charge."

So....she knew she was going to die that night?

Oh Yuzu...

***

Everyone had gone back to work, as for me I went up to Yuzu's office to get settled with Ryo.

"Wow, haven't been in Yuzu's office in a while." I said looking all around and then saw the empty chair at her desk and frowned.

"It's your office now." Ryo smiled.

"Yeah...um can I sit down?" I asked and Ryo nodded. I sat down and took a deep breath.

"Ms. Saphira?"

"Yes Ryo?"

"Can I just say, we are glad to have someone like you." She smiled.

"Thank you. So tell me about yourself Ryo."

"Oh about m-myself? Okay, um, I'm Ryo hehe I'm 19 years old, the youngest one here." She smiled

19 years old?! And she ran this place?? BY HERSELF??

"My quirk, it's shadows. I can manipulate shadows and created 'shadow beasts' as people call em. They don't take damage to any physical attacks cause they're shadows haha but if I went against someone who had like a psychic or light quirk; that's my weakness. But the darkness is what helps me a lot." She said taking her glove off and there were black markings on her hand, it kinda looked like a tattoo with a black circle in her palm.

"Wow, that's an amazing quirk, we should train together sometime." I smiled.

"I-I mean I, I mean we would love to." She smiled. "But I'll let you get settled and we'll get started for the day and days to come." She bowed and went to the door, but turned around and said, " oh yeah by the way Saphira, you have an appointment at 11:00 AM with someone. I don't know who it was but they sounded angry and loud. They didn't even tell me their name." She chuckled and left.

I sighed and leaned back. I took it all in, being in Yuzu's, I mean my agency now.

I start exploring her office through the cool gadgets she had, from childhood items. I then went through her desk which had three pictures on top, one of me and her, one of her and her dad and one of Ells and Haru smiling together.

Went through her desk, found paperwork of her signing her agency over to me that night.

Then I saw a tiny box in the very back.

I opened it and it was a ring.

"Oh Yuzu...you really were going to propose to Ells.."

***

Around 11 I waited for my appointment. Don't know who it is.

"Ms Saphira!" Ryo said on the intercom on my phone.