Part 2

Next day

Early morning I took quick shower and texted Porsche:

Pete: "I finished showering, the show must go on!"
Porsche: "Are you Freddie Mercury or what?"

I just laughed but Porsche continued typing.

Porsche: "Chay is available, will help with guard, got a few magic tricks up his sleeve. Getting Houdini vibes from him this morning."

I genuinely laughed, I couldn't believe that he mentioned Houdini, but nevermind. I replied: "Cannot wait for his magic tricks, hope I can see them as well one day."

Porsche started typing: "You will see them soon, he is turning 18 in a few weeks so we will go for a big party to Yok's bar. Also there needs to be a freedom party for you if this plan will work."

I immediately replied: "Party is a must I would say, now we can just hope that everything will go according to the plan we have discussed. Anyway I need to go as grandma is calling me for breakfast."

Before I managed to put my phone down I received an anonymous message from a weird Thai number stating: "Chay told me about your problem, once you will need my help just text this number and I will shut hotel servers down, and I can play a little bit with security in other businesses your grandma owns.
WIK"

Oh, shiaaaa.. I did not expect this so I immediately texted Chay asking him if he gave my number to someone from Thailand.
Immediate response was: "I see he contacted you. No worries we got you back, he managed to get access to all the businesses your grandma has. Lets just say that the security is really poor and she will need to upgrade it as soon as possible. 😂"

I had to reply: "Thanks for confirming, let's just say that I owe you and your friend."

I finally managed to put the phone down and hurried down to eat breakfast with grandma. She doesn't like to eat alone.

I came to the kitchen to check what would be for breakfast as I was starving.

Kitchen was empty and I heard silent chatting in the dining room, it looked like there was a beehive. I slowly entered the room and all eyes landed on me. Fuck what is going on? Why are they here? What they want? Why are they looking at me?

Grandma suddenly stood up and said: "Everyone, thank you for coming here on this short notice. This is my grandson Pete and he is my heir. In 3 days he will be flying to the US to follow up on one of many management programs so he can take over my place in this business."

Everyone started clapping their hands and looking with weird expressions on their faces, like they were disappointed with my looks or I don't know what they expected. Oh shiaaaaa I forgot to put on proper clothes, I am wearing just a hoodie and pajama pants. I looked at my grandma with an apology in my face.

Well she just patted my shoulder and left.

I tried to sneak out and change myself into some proper clothing, however nana's business partners had different opinions and they just dragged me into their conversation about some kind of shit I really do not care about. I was just nodding my head pretending that I understood what they were saying.

Suddenly my stomach growled, so I just had to say that I will need to grab something small to eat, so my stomach would not disturb this conversation anymore. Yaaaaaaa my gluttones saved me again.

I looked around the room and saw that in the right corner of this room was a table with all kinds of food. I had to come closer just to see that it was somehow mixed Thai food and western food, but nothing looked spicy enough for me.