《2》

As the two started walking reki shivered Langa felt guilty because it was his fault reki had to jump in.

Langa took of his sweat shirt and handed it to reki. Reki hesitated to take it . But Langa convinced him after awhile

Langas pov :

As we walked inside rekis mom immediately realized that reki was soaking wet. But she smiled and turned the other.

We greated rekis mom and went upstairs.

I instantly laid on rekis bed I closed my eyes for a few seconds and opened them again to see reki changing into dry clothes. Langas face went red and he closed his eyes again .
I mean it's not weird for friends to change in front of eachother. So dont make it weird langa.

Reki Laid next to me and sighed "do you do the homework packet for science?" I asked reki blandly.

"..."

"Reki?"

"We had homework? " reki said quietly

this isn't a rare occurence.  But somehow reki still manges to get straight As and Bs.

...I ended up helping reki with his homework

3rd Pov

As reki did his homework, rekis playlist quietly played filling the room with music.

Somthing about you by eyedress was playing . It's Reki's favorite song he never got tired of it. Neither did langa. He liked it because Reki liked it. He liked it because it reminded him of reki. He liked it because he liked reki. But he doesn't know that.yet..

Langa closed his eyes.

'She looks just like a dream.'
'The prettiest girl I've ever seen '
'From a cover of a magazine '

Reki mouthed the lyrics with a smile
on his face.
The atmosphere of the room changed completely. It was like they where in a bubble with no noise from the outside can interfere with this moment.

When the song ended reki and langa stared at eachother and gently smiled.

...

Tbc