12. A Glimpse into Tako's Life

Start from the beginning

She was the prodigy of her father. With an amazing quirk, who was aiming to be a hero herself. How funny that she wanted to be a hero with how fucked up of a person that she was. No ounce of kindness lived under those e/c eyes. Her smile was always fake, forced. It was comical how she was aiming to be a hero, though there was nothing heroic about her.

Whatever went on behind closed doors in Y/n L/n's life she took it out on Tamaki, he was sure of it. She used to be different...

And Tamaki was all alone, he had no friends to back him up. Heart always feeling heavy from every cruel word directed at him.

Y/n L/n was famous, everyone always followed her around like lost puppies, doing everything and anything she requested. Always wanting to stay on her good side, so they would get their fifteen seconds of fame. However, why would anyone ever want to be a friend with a monster like that?

All Tamaki did, was find her crying once with a couple of bruises, and he just wanted to help her. The resilient strong daughter of the number five hero. Simply because he asked if she was okay wanting to lend a hand, this whole nightmare started. He wasn't pitying her, he truly wanted to help.

Still, that somehow was enough to harbor hate against him.

Walking into his class, he hurried along to the back where he would be mostly ignored. Some days he would be left all alone, and it would be peaceful. Today, and like most days however, looked like it wouldn't be the case.

Y/n as graceful as ever walked into the room, a smile on her beautiful face. Though it never reached her eyes. Deceiving everyone, pretending to be something she wasn't. Staring straight ahead at her punching bag. Her beautiful h/c hair always looking pristine. Uniform pressed, with no wrinkles whatsoever. No lint. Purple bruises covered with make-up, that Tamaki was sure came from her father again.

The perfect child of Jose L/n, the perfect soldier he created and kept in line.

With slow steps, that sounded like echoing booming sounds to Tamaki, she approached him – making his anxiety rocket sky-high, making him squirm in his seat.

"Please no... it's too early", he thought. His heart and soul always silently begged her to just once, take it easy on him.

"Amajiki... guess what new word I discovered today?" She asked him sweetly, her voice mocking and demeaning. Sliding into the desk in front of him, her nails digging into his forearms to keep him in place.

Tamaki was never a believer of hurting anyone, regardless of gender. He could fight her off, but she was strong... and he wasn't. Besides if he did, it would only get worse.

It always got worse...

"I-I d-don"

Laughing at him as though he was the most hilarious thing to have existed, making him feel small. Pitiful and hated.

Her teeth sneered at him. "Jesus fucking Christ dude, do you ever not stutter like a fucking moron. How will you ever make it out there Amajiki? Hmm?" She taunted him, words cutting into his heart like butter.

Every wound in his heart that she's done to him before, bleeding and opening all over again. Her e/c eyes deadly and dark. Wishing they would only look at him differently. How funny, the one person he wanted to befriend, get close with, was the one person whose made his life unbearable.

Tamaki feeling those words go straight through his soul, held back his tears. Chest feeling tight. She always smiled at him when she talked down to him. Like holding a sword straight through his heart, feeling no remorse whatsoever. It was one thing if it came from someone he didn't care about. But unfortunately, it had to come from his long-time crush. Why would his stupid heart, ever care for someone like her?