umm part 1 i gues...

(this is sortof a continuation to my first one?? it takes place within the same place and time so i guess it is...)

By the time there was an escape to this hellhole of a hospital, everyone was about dead. There were only 2 people left (I think it's obvious who they r sooo i'm not saying).

"So... Did you kill them...?" Omar spoke up after a long, painful silence.
"If I told you, you'd freak out." Dashawn looked at Omar, feeling nothing but guilt. Omar laughed softly, walking closer to Dashawn.
"It's fine, Dashawn. I know you did. We're on the same team, anyway."
"... Team? There were teams?"
"Yes? Did they not tell you?"
"They didn't. They told me it was them or me. I just held back on hurting you." Dashawn was embarrassed to admit.
"Why?" Omar asked, even though he knew why.
"Those people told me you knew everything. They said you were supposed to do the same thing."
"Oh." Omar looked away. "They really don't give anyone privacy, huh?"
Dashawn moved closer, afraid he'd broken Omar's trust. "They really don't. I'm sorry."
"It's fine. You didn't do it, really." Omar turned back around and hugged Dashawn, not wanting to ruin their weird thing of a relationship. "Just know that I won't leave you. Not after what we went through." Omar backed up to Dashawn to see he was almost crying.
"Fuck... You're way too nice to me." Dashawn laughed slightly as he spoke. Omar smiled and kissed Dashawn without thinking. He realised what he did and immediately pulled away.
"Haha... Sorry, I just felt really awkward and I panicked." He tried to laugh it off as if nothing happened, but Dashawn wasn't having it.

Dashawn pulled Omar closer, putting his hands on Omar's back before kissing him in return.
"Omar. We're basically alone now, you don't need to hide how much you like me."
"Don't tell me what to do." Omar continued kissing Dashawn as he tried to untie the bun that held Dashawn's hair.
"What are you doing, Omar?"
"I wanna see you with your hair down. Just once."
"Fine." Dashawn moved Omar away to let his hair down. "Like that?" Omar stroked Dashawn's long, surprisingly soft hair - amazed by how pretty it is.
"Holy fuck... You're so hot..."
"What was that?"
"Nothing. Or at least, nothing you don't know." Omar went back to kissing Dashawn, rubbing his hands on Dashawn's lower back. Dashawn grabbed Omar by his shirt, forcing him up against Dashawn's body. "Dashawn...?"
"What? Is something bothering you?" Dashawn gave Omar another kiss before he stopped, showing the smug grin he had on his face.
"I didn't think you wanted that." Omar stroked Dashawn's abs through his shirt, refusing to break eye contact with him.
"Well... Do you?"
"What sort of question is that? Of course I want that." Omar smiled back at him before slamming him against the closest wall, pushing his (Omar's) tongue in Dashawn's mouth.

Dashawn was caught off-guard by Omar's sudden move. He felt his breathing turn into gasping and slight grunts in between the many exchanged kisses.
"You're so gross. I just know how badly you want and love this." Omar pulled away, staring desperately into Dashawn's eyes.
"Shut up. Don't talk to me like that, you slut." Dashawn grabbed Omar's face, pulling it forward slightly until there was only about 3 centimetres of space. He gave Omar another kiss before taking his shirt off, knowing how much Omar wanted that. Omar didn't have much to say, as if he was hypnotised by Dashawn's body. "Um... Omar? You okay? This isn't the first time you've seen me like this."
"Fuck, sorry. It gets even better everytime I see you like this, if I'm honest."
"Uh, thanks? Anyway, don't you think it's time I saw you shirtless?"
"If you want to, then I will."
"And by what I said it makes you think I don't?"

Omar takes off both his jacket and shirt. Dashawn was pleased with this, as he forced both of their bodies together.
"So you like my body, huh?" Omar asked, feeling Dashawn stroke Omar's chest subtly.
"I do, yeah. Stop pretending if you dont treat mine the same way." Dashawn slowly started to kiss Omar's neck, causing him to whimper slightly. He gently pushed Dashawn away, allowing himself to turn around. "What was that for?" Dashawn thought it was an unnecessary thing to do, but was willing to let Omar explain.
"I think you know." Omar pushed his ass up against Dashawn's bulge, implying he wants Dashawn to grind on him.
"Oh?" Dashawn felt Omar's desperation through his actions, "Well... If that's what you want." Dashawn moved both his and Omar's hips in a somewhat thrusting motion. "Like that?" He questioned, moving a hand down Omar's body to stroke his dick.
"Fuck... Yes..." Is all Omar could respond with, and it was more of a moan than it was a real response. He slowly dropped his jeans to his ankles as an attempt to feel the buldge slightly penetrating him better.