Chapter 11: Nolan's Killer

Soon as the same night happened Ann had walked her way through the town soaked in the blood of the cult members she had massacred and butchered the hell out of earlier.

Soon a man in a mask and black gloves dressed in a red hooded robe.

The hooded man looked at Ann they both stood across from each other staring directly at each and soon had pulled out his ritualistic dagger as tesnion had builded high and mighty.

(Meanwhile)
Soon Ann had fought and knocked out the hooded man and she took him back home tied up in the backseat of the car she drove that she had shared with Nolan all the time before he had died.

Sooner and later she arrived and dragged the murderer into her house and down into the basement stripped him naked and tied him to a table.

The murderer in the red robe had woke up and saw that he was strapped down onto a table bonded with leather straps.

Soon he looked over and saw the stitched up nurse woman and soon she greeted him.

"Ahhhh you're awake!" Ann herself had greeted the masked man.

He tried to scream but under his mask his mouth was gagged with duct tape.

"You murdered my lover, now let's who you are under that mask!" Ann said.

She then walked over as the man had wriggled his head to resist the unmasking of his face and soon Ann herself had unmasked the man revealing it to be Damien Laviac himself the head founder of the Church of Zalgo.

"Oh it's you." Ann said.

"Damien Morris Laviac!!!" Ann said in a depressing tone.

"I should've known it was you!!!" Ann said.

"Untie you undead female frankstein bitch!!!" Damien had said tied to the table.

"Nah ah ah aaaaaah Damien, we do not speak that type of language." Ann said.

Soon he silenced up as Ann herself had walked over to Damien with a sharp knife and a rib spreader.

She then grabbed Damien and used the knife to stab into Damien's stomach and slicing upwards to his ribs in the middle of the chest.

She stuck needles into him and surgical pliers to hold open the stomach wound and the chest open with the rib spreader tool.

"Ahhhh yes, now your organs will make a lovely feast." Ann said.

Damien still alive was confused.

An turned to the shadows and called out the names.

"Oh Slenderman, oh Zalgo, both of you can come out now, dinner is ready!!!" Ann said.

Two tall demonic looking figures one with a face that had scared so many people and one that didn't have a face at all came emerging out of the dark and both laughed sinisterly at and had thanked Ann for this meal

Damien watched as Slenderman and Zalgo themselves made there way over and Slenderman had opened up the patch of pale skin to reveal his mouth and soon of course they both looked at each other and then they both had reached inside Damien's stomach and pulled out his organs one by one both of them eating him alive.

Slender himself had pulled out his intestines and Zalgo had buried his head in Damien's chest and they both devoured Damien's body alive and then soon moved onto his flesh and began using their sharp pointed teeth tearing off chunks of flesh and meat devouring them as well and they both swallowed.

Soon there would be nothing left of Damien's corpse as he died and there would be nothing but a gore covered skeleton bound to a metal table.