He said as he surveyed the room with a cheerful smile.

Rias: *Doubt* Onii-sama, why are you here?

Sirzechs delivered a printed form to fill out

Sirzechs: What are you saying. See you in the classroom soon, right? I'm also thinking about participating. I want to see my sister working hard on her studies up close.

He smiled before turning his attention to Deku

Sirzechs: And if possible, see my son too.

He said as he and Grayfia waited for Izuku to react

Deku was looking at them and waved with a smile.

And that cheered Grayfia and Sirzechs

Sirzechs: Very well.

Rias: Grayfia, right? Are you the only one who would say that to my brother?

Grayfia nodded before speaking:

Grayfia: Yes, school reports go through me who has been heavily entrusted with the Gremory Family's programming. Of course, I am the Queen of Sirzechs-sama, so I report everything to my master.

She said making Rias sigh

Sirzechs smiled slightly before starting to speak

Sirzechs: Even though my duties as a Maou are difficult, even if I have to take a day off from work, I wanted to attend my little sister and son's class visit. Don't worry. Our father had seen it too.

He said calmly to Rias' despair

Rias: That's not true! Isn't it Onii-sama? To leave your job and come here! The Maou cannot treat a single demon in a special way!

She said with an embarrassed tone

Sirzechs: No no, that's my job, well Rias. In fact, I thought about holding the Conference between the three factions at this school. I came to inspect the meeting place.

He said making everyone's eyes widen except for Issei and Deku

Rias: Here? Seriously?

She asked and widened her eyes too

Sirzechs: Ah, this school somehow seems to have fate tied to it. My younger sister, the Mad Dragon King who is my son, the Legendary Sekiryuutei, the wielder of the Demonic Holy Sword, wielder of the holy sword Durandal, the younger sister of the Maou Serafall Leviathan is linked to this place, and Kokabiel attacked this place also. This is a phenomenon that cannot be labeled as "coincidence". Strong powers blend together, it's like the movement of waves. And I think the origin of that is Izuku.

He said calmly and looked at his son and Izuku had to agree with that.

Xenovia: Are you the Maou? Nice to meet you, my name is Xenovia.

Sirzechs: Good morning to you, Xenovia. I'm Sirzechs Lucifer. I received the report from Rias. Holy sword wielder Durandal has been reincarnated as a demon and it was even mentioned that becoming my sister's family... Truth be told, I was doubting my ears when I first heard it.

He said smiling

Xenovia: I didn't think I would become a demon either. To be reincarnated by the side of me that I swore to kill, I told myself that I would regret it and that such a move was quite bold... Yes, that's it. Why did I become a demon? Despair? However, at that moment, actually, everything was fine... But is it really good to be a demon?

She said as she started to think deeply

Sirzechs: Hahaha, it's great that my little sister's family has a lot of interesting people. Xenovia, being reincarnated, you may not understand your own path, but I want you to support my sister as part of Rias Gremory's family. I'm counting on you.

He said calmly

Xenovia: If it's a request from the legendary Maou written in the Bible, then I have no choice but to do it. I don't know how much I'll be able to do, but let me do what I can.

After hearing Xenovia's words, Sirzechs smiled:

Sirzechs: Thank you.

After hearing the Great Maou's thanks, Xenovia's cheeks turned a little red.

Sirzechs: Now then, let's continue this difficult conversation elsewhere. Hm, however, I'm in the human world, it's night. Do you have any inns open now?

He asked calmly looking at Rias

Everyone was silent for a moment before turning to Izuku.

Izuku opened one of his eyes in doubt.

Deku: What?

He asked because he wasn't paying attention.

Scene Change.

???: Delicious.

Said a voice as he set a large glass of beer on the table.

Right after the conversation with Sirzechs, all of Rias' Nobility along with Izuku and Issei went to the Mad King's house which was the closest.

Currently in Izuku's house were the members of the Gremory house.

Sirzechs was sitting on one of the sofas with Grayfia next to him, and in front of him were Zeoticus and Venelana who, when they learned that Sirzechs was going to Deku's house, immediately went together.

In front of them was a large table full of diverse drinks and the most varied foods possible from sweet to salty.

Further to the side was Rias and her Nobility as each of them also had plates of food in their hands.

Izuku came from the kitchen as he brought more dishes and set them on the table.

Grayfia: Do you want help?

She asked turning to her son

Deku: No need, just sit back and relax a little... Mom.

He told the Strongest Queen of the Underworld to happily nod

Venelana: I must admit, Izuku, your food is great, much better than that of the Gremory house cooks.

She said while smiling and tasting the food

Sirzechs: Indeed.

He said smiling with Grayfia nodding.

Deku: Cooking was one of the most fun things I found, besides creating weapons like the one I gave to Issei.

He said calmly as he turned his attention to his mother

Deku: I could teach you some recipes if you want.

He said calmly

The silver-haired woman widened her eyes before nodding with a small smile.

DING DING

The doorbell rang attracting everyone's attention.

Sirzechs: Are you expecting a visit?

He asked getting a negative nod from Deku

Izuku walked to the door slowly and opened it.

Deku: Who is it?

He asked as he opened the door

The moment he opened the door, his eyes widened and he had a surprised expression.

???: Finally found you, brat.

Said a female voice that bears a seductive tone but with immense power behind

She was a tall woman with long burgundy hair that streamed down her back and her eyes were a deep crimson red and she had an athletic build and a body that would make women cry with envy.

Deku: What a surprise.

He said as a smile formed on his face.

???: Won't you invite me in?

Asked the woman playfully

The woman standing in front of Izuku was none other than Scathach, the Celtic Immortal Witch, the God Slayer and a trainer of heroes from the Ulster cycle and also considered a teacher of the Deku.

It was a surprise visit, the Witch made her appearance before the Demon of Destruction