"Yes I remember, thank you I can finally get a little sleep" Onika said rubbing her eyes.

We heard tiny footsteps running in then samajae popped up "Hi mommy" he said running over to her.

"Hi baby" she said smiling at him.

"Ain't you supposed to be watching a movie ?" megan asked.

"Stay wit mommy" he said wrapping his arms around her leg. Bad ass nigga.

"Here onika eat this" I said picking her sandwich up.

I held it up to her mouth and she took a bite. She chewed it for a little then grabbed a paper towel spitting it out.

"Onika !" I gasped. Nasty ass.

"I can't swallow" "Ha ! That's what she said !" I said laughing loudly.

"Who ? I ain't neva said that" she said raising a eyebrow at me.

That made my dick twitch so I just stayed quiet. "Oop" Megan said lowly.

"Me either girl" she said and they both high fived.

"Cookie !" I heard then jaden walked in.

"Come on cause momma getting on my nerves" he said.

"How did you get in ?" Onika asked.

"The door is unlocked. Now lets go before mom calls me again" he said walking up to her.

"Hey y'all" he said to us "hey"

"Where we going ?" Onika asked while jaden helped her down.

"You know everytime you get sick mom wants to monitor you" he said and onika rolled her eyes.

"Why she wanna monitor her ?" I asked. Onika got me to take care of her.

"Because one day when we was little cookie got sick and her ass almost died" he said making me gasp.

"I didn't not almost die" onika said rolling her eyes.

"You was passed out for three days" he said dryly. "Momma was going damn crazy"

"I just took a long nap" onika mumbled. "Mhm. Come on"

"I go ?" Samajae asked. "No you gone stay yo ass here" I said.

"He can come" onika said making him smile "Yay mommy !" He ran over to her.

"You need to stop spoiling him so much" I said mugging her.

"I spoil all my kids beyonce be quiet" she said dryly .

"Yea that's why they ass so bad" I said "Yea and because they daddy don't punish them" she said walking away.

I opened my mouth to say something then closed it back. Fuck her.

I make them get in the corner.

Onika pov:

"Onika you know samajae can't come right ?" I heard jaden say making me look back.

"Why not ?" I asked "Because momma is not about to watch him" he said dryly.

"I don't know why she don't like my baby" i said putting my shoes on.

"Because he be cussing her out and not listening"

"He do not be cussing at her" I said standing up. "Yes he do."

"Well he wasn't gone come anyway, I don't want him getting sick" I said walking out the room.

"So why you tell him that he could ?" he asked. "So he wouldn't throw a tantrum, now come on we gotta sneak out" I said grabbing his arm pulling him.

"Sneak out ? Why ?" he asked "To avoid samajae" I said taking us outside.