49

Times does flies fast.... moments become memories in the blink of an eye showing us how we are nothing but mere migrants of time... This truth also hit Jungkook very hard when he looked back at the years he had successfully ruled over Eleanor....

Jungkook still can't believe that it has already been five years since he became the king of Eleanor....but again looking back the trails of reminiscence that time has left behind was enough to prove that yes...he is a successful ruler..
Eleanor had expanded more under his reign as he build up the Jeon Empire...he conquered more kingdoms who were proved to be a threat to the lives of the innocent werewolves... Under him Eleanor was at its peak prosperity...the pack house was rebuild....the villages expanded....trades flourished... Wars were waged but the mighty trueblood stood undefeated....

When coming to his family.... Jin and Jimin together started a new nursery for pups.... Jin still practiced in the infirmary and was the most effective doctor along with Jackson.

Yoongi was still the chief of Military with Namjoon by his side....and over the years Hobi has gained the title of the most skilled warrior of Eleanor.. Eunwoo and  Yugyeom  were made the head guards....

JiEun and Jisung visits once in a while..and Ofcourse with Jisoo who was deeply in love with Hobi who reciprocated her feelings.... Geum Jae passed away some months after Jungkook's coronation with Mina following behind....

Bogum had taken over Verandus...a few years after which Hyungsik and Jiwon dedicated their soul to the moon goddess...

The relation between Bogum and Lisa changed.... Lisa was head over heels for the alpha but Bogum was still behind his walls.... nonetheless they had became very good friends

The number of months passing by increased along with the number of battles Jungkook won.... Jungkook gained many titles over the years as people sang praises of the powerful trueblood...but along with that came the most famous title The mateless alpha of Eleanor

Now coming to the actual mate of our mateless alpha... Taehyung had grown into a fine young man....To say he had grown more beautiful would be an understatement....the omega was the living definition of ethreal..who was infamous for his unworldly beauty... His warm almond eyes and fluffy blue locks and the long mullet which reached his nape never failed to flutter the hearts of the young werewolves around him.... Taehyung was the most admired omega in the whole of Eleanor... But no knew that his heart already belonged to a certain trueblood

' Taehyungiee' Jimin called as he sat beside Tae who was now playing with the pups.... Tae Jimin and Jin were at the nursery currently..all of them enjoying their time peacefully

' Yes hyungie....' Taehyung asked looking at him

' You know..you are their favorite' Jimin said laughing as he looked at the pups playing with Taehyung ' Infact all the pups in here loves you a lot'

' Me too Jiminie hyung.... I love them too..they are soo small and cutee' Taehyung said..his voice dripping pure adoration

' Your pups will be so lucky Tae' Jin said as he heard their conversation

' My pups?' Taehyung blinked as he looked at his hyungs

' Yes Taetae... Even after these many years Namjoon and me are not blessed with a pup...maybe moon goddess didn't trust us enough to give such a big responsibility' Jin tried to laugh off the situation which was an utter flop as Jimin and Tae just stared at him..so he sat down beside the duo as he continued ' And you know that male omega seer can never bear a child...so the only one who could have a pup is you Tae...'

' Oh my moon goddess...Tae you will be eighteen in some more months and then you will get mateddd' Jimin said excitedly ' I can't wait to see your little pups running around the palace'