prologue

When Lena was just one year old Jason was already seven. Their families decided to marry one another for to unite the companies and the childs to have the perfect real future as the leaders of the biggest company of America.

But times flies and Jason was sixteen years old and he already starts a new future for him, even he know he's married to an unknow girl. As revenge for the stupid decision they parents made for him, he bombed the meeting house killing one hundred of people and Lena's parents as well. After that he goes to Lena's house and took her with all the amount of money from the company, more precise an amount of fourty five hundred millions fo dollars.

Lena was just ten when all this happened and she thinks it was just an hide and seek game with the new pretty boy who took her. But no, she has to be tortured all the rest of her life as Jason's McCann maid, but she knew she was his wife. When Jason was drunk he was crying in her arms telling her how awful he fells about using her as his maid, and how he tries to be more nice to her. But after he wake up the first thing he do is to beat her till she pass out, so she won't tell anybody anything of what he said. For her all the things he said was just lies,after lies.Time flies and now Jason is twenty four and Lena is eighteen. And she was getting colder, colder than he expected.Insane was the word to descriebe her, when she is alone in the basment, nobody can stop her from showing her anger, her coldness.

(A/N: I know it sucks and sorry for the grammar of the bad writing, I'm not english speaker. is my first story in english so tell me if you want me to continue it.)