Chapter 15 - Rock Me

Start from the beginning

"H-Harry? Wh-what are y-you d-doing?" I stuttered. He started to suck on my neck and I leant my head back on his shoulder.

"I love you Niall, you know that right?" I lightly nodded. He turned me around so I was looking in his eyes and pulled me tight to his body. "I love you". All I saw in his eyes was love. Not just lust but love. His lips were suddenly on mine and my hands instantly went to his hair. He squeezed my bum and a light moan escaped my lips. He smiled. He lightly ran his tongue along my lower lip and I opened my mouth, giving him access. Our tongues fighting for dominance. We rested our foreheads together, breathless.

"I love you too". I barely whispered.

"Turn around". I frowned at him but did as I was told. Harry grabbed the soap and started to rub it in my back. "Do you know how sexy you are?" He whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck, a shiver running down my spine. I shook my head, looking down. "Turn". He whispered in my ear again. He slapped the soap on my chest and ran his hands dangerously close to my growing bulge. He pecked my lips. He grabbed the shampoo and put some in his hands, rubbing it in my hair. I closed my eyes trying not to enjoy this as much as I was. A light moan escaped my lips and Harry giggled. I leant my head back and Harry massaged my scalp, scrubbing the shampoo out. Another light moan escaped my lips and Harry giggled again. I slapped his arm.

"Shut....up". He laughed.

"Done". He shut the water off and we stepped out, grabbing a towel each.

"Hey Haz?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are we going?" He pulled his boxers on as I did the same.

"You'll see". He winked at me and started to pull his pants on.

"What should I wear?" He frowned a little.

"Nothing too fancy but nothing too casual". He smiled. I nodded.

"Well, I'll head home and you'll pick me up?" He nodded. I put my sweater and trackies on and headed down the stairs.

"I'll pick you up in thirty minutes". He shouted. I giggled as I walked out the front door.

Harry's POV

I watched as Niall walked away from me. He's so damn sexy I swear! I went to my draws and got a grey t shirt out and a shirt. I threw them on and got my white converse. I have the whole day planned out and I'm really hoping that Niall will love it. Ever since I told him I was ready he is so careful with me. He barely touches me and we can't do anything but kiss for a bit. I was surprised he let me stay in the shower with him. I don't know why, but Louis got me thinking. Was I ready? That's when I saw that I was. I did want this. I wanted this bad. And I knew that Niall did too. He would keep trying but I would shut him out. I guess I was just afraid. Because it would mean something. I've never felt this way before about anyone. He's my world. The only thing I hate about him is his insecurities. He's perfect and no matter how many times I tell him he never agrees. He refuses to see it. I grabbed my phone and wallet. I put my wallet in my pocket and opened a new message.

'Hey sexy ;) hope you're ready, I'm on my way now. See you soon babe. I love you - Harry .xx'

I hit send and headed down the stairs, putting my phone in my pocket. I was about to walk out the front door when mum called me.

"Harry, are you leaving?" I closed the door and walked back into the kitchen.

"Yeah mum".

"Okay well, I won't be home tonight so make sure you're safe". She gave me an accusing look and walked up to me pulling me into a tight hug. She pulled away a little and kissed my cheek. "And have fun". I smiled to the ground and walked out to the street. I really hope that Niall will give me what I want tonight. I want him. All of him. And I want him to have all of me. He was all for it a few weeks ago. So what has changed? I lightly knocked on his front door and took a small step back. The door swung open and I stood frozen, my mouth open a little. Niall's blue jeans made his legs look so sexy, then his white shirt just makes him even sexier. I got to his wide smile and bright blue eyes. His hair is in a mess but that is just even more sexy.