𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

Bags underneath his eyelids as the sat low and red from lack of sleep. Not comfortable enough to willingly sleep around people that would harm him.

Turning his head to the side. Examining his neck, cringing from the long redden marks along the brown-skin.

Unintentionally zoning out as he relived the moments from earlier that morning. Stomach churning from the displeasing flashbacks.

Trying hardly not to blame himself for a situation of sexual assault that were fully out of his control, simply restrained against his will — with no consent.

Dropping his head in shame. Lightly shaking it, in attempt to rid the horrifying flashbacks wishing there was more he could've done to protect himself.

Yet, not blaming himself as he were only human. Running a hand through his short fade, closing his eyes for a brief moment to collect his thoughts.

Unaware of the tears spilling onto the counter top in-front of him. Shoulders lightly shivering as he caught his breath.

The wet tears coursing smoothly from his dull skin onto the porcelain counter top. Simply allowing his emotions to freely spill.

The weakest he'd felt in an long-time. Unaware of his next move, beginning to believe he were truly stuck in the predicament.

"I-Ion even know what I'm doin god..stick with me, I promise i'a repay you." He spoke lowly. Head down while he recited an prayer Horace's mother once taught him.

"Amen."

❣︎ ——— ❣︎

"So where Dooda?" The younger tilted his head up at Harmoni. Slightly twisting her lips, dipping the small rag into the water proceeding to rinse his body.

"He's um..handling some stuff. You know what a celebrity is?" She questioned as he nodded excitedly. "Yeah, somebody a lot of people know."

"Exactly! That's dooda now. Since so many people know and love him, he's been really busy showing that same love." She spoke, breaking it down in the simplest way.

Not wanting to lie to the boy being as it were his guardians whereabouts. Yet, not knowing exactly what to say as she didn't want to scare him.

It'd been a long week as she were running out of excuses. Figuring the male would've been home as no-one were sharing any information with her.

Using the excuse that they didn't want her to stress, Yet she were stressing more by being in the dark about the situation. Unsure of what to think nor expect.

Horace working with multiple people along with Kentrell's newly hired security team while Ben laid peacefully in an medically induced coma.

His body not strong enough to heal on its own just yet. Allowing him to wake up whenever he wanted — or whenever he felt better.

Katrina by his side everyday. Comforting him as encouragement to wake up, even bringing Autumn and Mani for more motivation.

Rubi being an great friend to both females as she constantly checked in on them, making sure they were eating and sleeping everyday. Still in perfect health.