𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV(2004)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
(2004)

Years had passed by, izana had managed to create his own gang—which its perfectly fine for inari— and named it tenjiku. He had been so busy making his gang big but he make sure to spend more time to his little sister than to his gang and he also make sure that he is giving everything that inari wanted, just to not make her feel lonely and sad.

The young girl was indeed happy, but she sometimes couldn't help but to feel so sad when she suddenly remember about inui who had stopped from visiting her for a year already, however she didn't lose hope and still keeps on waiting for him everyday, thinking that maybe he's just busy searching for his childhood friend (kokonoi).

Inari let out an audible breath as she closed the book that she just finished reading and stood up from her small purple couch to put her book back on the shelf and find another book to read. Izana had noticed year ago how his little sister loves to read books, so he had made her, her own small library and filled it with books.

"Princess?"

The young girl heard her older brother sweetly called out, making her formed a bright smile on her face  as she quickly placed her book on a small table and run outside her library to see izana. When she got out, her eyes landed on her older brother with a weird and creepy boy, standing next to him wearing a huge grin on his face.

The unknown boy has long light hair swept to the right with the left side of his head shaved, revealing his signature temple tattoo extending down to his neck. He has four piercings on both ears.

 He has four piercings on both ears

"Princess, meet Madarame Shion." Izana introduced with his usual calm smile plastered on his face. "He'll be guarding you when i'm not home, okay?"

Inari felt her world shattered into pieces as stared at her older brother with eyes widened in shocked. She swallowed a huge lump in her throat as she look up at shion with her eyes dilated from fear. This guy looks so creepy, but maybe he's also kind just like inui-san. She thought, trying to calm down by convincing herself that shion is a nice guy.