Chapter 2

HI OMG ANOTHER CHAPTER?????? (^▽^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kate's POV
I am sitting in the car with half the Avengers. I sat in silence as we drove to stark tower where we all will stay for the rest of time. Since the whole Germany fight,Cap and Tony have been distant? No ignoring each other, I guess that's how we will put it.
Since Stark locked them all up they haven't been able to see their families. And that was 3 months ago.Stark has everyone in hand cuffs besides me in case they "escape". Which is bullshit.

*10 minutes later*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The car stops in front of Stark tower. People open the car door and grabbed them and rushed them inside the building.
Clint yells "watch it!" But the people ignore him and they bring them to the elevator to bring them up to the pent house.
The elevator opens up and sitting on the couch waiting for them. They all sit down on the floor/couch. "So there will be rules for when you stay here. And you will follow them or I'm locking you all back up." Tony says. Everyone Sat there, some stunned and others angry. Kate who sat down on the floor. She stood up and walked to the kitchen, dispite Starks protest.  Kate walked in and finds Natasha there on her phone but she ignores her and grabs some water and sits on the kitchen floor.

~~In the living area~~

As Tony discussed the rules, The team sat quietly until Steve spoke up. "We are not children Tony, We do not need rules."
Tony stopped talking and turned to face his once team and spoke "You guys act  childish, helping the enemy and this is my tower so you will follow these rules or i will lock you up and make sure you don't see your family again." The team sat shocked but stayed silent. "Now FRIDAY will show you to your rooms, later she will call you all for dinner." Tony said as he walked away
The team stood up and had there handcuffs removed, then FRIDAY led them to there rooms.

SO SORRY THESE ARE SHORT but i swear the next one will be hopefully longer😭
356 words