"How tragic."

Eloivare couldn't say anymore.

Lumiere grew up alone and bear the burden of the curse alone. Which is why despite of his unpleasant behavior, Eloivare and the rest of the elves was patient and hoping that someday the curse will be broken.

'A curse huh, I wonder if I can also create a way to break curses. I don't have any knowledge about curses yet, I guess there's still really a lot of things I need to learn. My enemies are conspiring with demons after all.'

~*~

"Hi."

Kirsten greeted the young elf who has a dissatisfied expression. A week after their fateful encounter, Kirsten decided to meet Lumiere ince again.

"Eloivare! What's the meaning of this? Not only you locked me up and chained me inside my bedchamber but you also invited a human inside my place?! It seems that I've been too soft with the elders."

Lumiere gazed at Eloivare with a furious look. He cannot take this disrespect anymore. He is a King! And they're treating more with respect a mere human than their own King.

'Just who is this human?!'

"Leave us Eloivare."

Kirsten said firmly and Eloivare immediately understood her master's intention.

Lumiere saw how the little human made Eloivare throw out of the room in just one command. He can tell how Eloivare respects her as if she is a holy being. But he cannot also deny the authority that she has in her voice.

"It may be too late your majesty but let me introduce myself. I am Lavender Bruella, a chosen being of Luminaria."

Kirsten greeted formally with a short curtsy.

"Wha.. did you just say chosen?!"

"Yes, your majesty. So, I hope you will pardon Eloivare and the rest of the elves for not following your orders. Although, I did not wished for it but as someone who received Luminaria's blessing itself they have no choice but to treat a human like me with great respect."

Lumiere was lost in thought. A chosen being of Luminaria is very important existence for the elves and also to the world.

Lumiere put his hand in his chest feeling the pounding of his heart. His body was trembling in joy. The emotions that his ancestors had left inside him was screaming with great happiness and gladness. No one knew this fact but the heart of the present King of the elves contains the desire and will of the previous Kings.

"It must have been very hard for you your majesty to bear all the burden that your ancestors has left you."

Kirsten said softly with a sympathetic eyes. At that moment, the demonic image of Kirsten inside Lumiere's head was placed with an angelic image.

"Lu.. Luminaria has not forgotten us."

Lumiere mumbled and tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Uh-oh, don't tell me he's going to cry loudly once-"

"Waaaaaaaaah!"

Dangerous Maidenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें