Chapter 12

A day with the Family

Sigh..

Kirsten was laying lazily in her cozy bed while playing a shuriken with her fingers and throw it on the wall when she's tired of it.

It's been two weeks since the disaster happened in Elvi City. They stayed there for three days and while they were gone, the mansion was in total chaos because of her sudden disappearance. As a result, the Countess gave her a punishment by not going out of her room until she says so.

Kirsten wasn't bothered by it since she also need rest and find time to think how to properly control the mana inside her and in her surroundings. Her ability to create needs a lot of concentration and control of mana and also summoning her creation also requires mana.

Although she knows that as time goes by she will be able to summon without using much mana but she can't wait more years since her fated end will happen before she will become an adult. After all, her existence is just an irrelevant character that will make the heroine shine even more.

"Sister?"

Kirsten's gaze turned at the door when she heard the soft voice of Louise calling her name from the outside.

"Sister can I go inside?"

"Yeah, come in."

Kirsten said in lazy mantouise entered the room with a smile. Unlike the first time they were together, he's more comfortable now with her and get used with her different personalities in every situation.

He's more like an obedient puppy more than a little brother because she always follow Kirsten whatever she do and wherever she is.

"What are you doing here?"

Kirsten asked while raising one brow.

"I just want to visit you sister, I thought you will be lonely without me."

Kirsten grinned.

"Your right, it's really boring playing alone. Do you want to play another game with me?"

Louise eyes trembled but he immediately compose himself and put on a smile.

"I-If you want that sister then I'll play with you!"

Louise said with a loud voice while looking at Kirsten with a determined eyes. Kirsten chuckled thinking how adorable he is right now.

'Seems like my little brother is becoming weirder now like me. Should I be proud about it?'

"Good! Now let's play dodge ball!"

Kirsten jumped down from her bed and walked at the center of her room.

"What's a dodge ball sister?"

Louise asked and tilted his head on the side.

"It's what the name itself. All you have to do it to dodge the ball that I will throw to you and vice versa. The one who got hit less is the winner."

"Wow! Sounds fun! But are we gonna use normal ball sister?"

Kirsten laughed hearing her innocent question.

"Of course, what kind of ball do you think we'll gonna use?"

"A metal ball with spikes?"

Louise answered like he was stating the obvious which made Kirsten burst out in laughter.

"I'm not that brutal Louise."

"I don't think so."

Kirsten felt like she heard that response before.