" Oh? Did she tell you about Yamino? "

" You know him?! "

" Of course I do! I've already met your class officers. "

" What?! Whyy ?? "

" I need to know who you'll be engaging with at school! "

" Makes sense 一 "

" Did you like Yamino? He's cute right? Right? "

" Mom please! I just ended that conversation with auntie! Not you too! "

" Alright, alright baby~ I need to go now, okay? Eat well and rest. I love you honey, Byee! "

" Byee mom. I love you more. " she said hanging up the phone, putting it on her nightstand.

What time is it? Y/n talked to herself while checking the clock.

5:32 already? I even forgot to eat lunch today OHMYGOD!!

" I need to eat. " y/n said while getting up from her bed and running to the kitchen.

__________________♥__________________

" Mr. El? What's for dinner? " Y/n asked as she seated on the chair.

" Its mac n' cheese, Y/n-sama. " the butler said handing her the food.

" Ohhhh~ "

" Eat well, Y/n-sama. " the butler said bowing before leaving her with her food.

.
.
.
.
.

" uwahhh! Mr. El reallyy makes the best mac n' cheese~ " Y/n said as she sways her head side to side while munching on her food.

.
.
.
.
.

" Ahh~ I'm full. " Y/n said putting her plate in the sink.

Y/n headed to her room.

Its already 6:31?

Y/n thought to herself before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

" Wahh~ so freshhh "

" Oh? I took an hour?! " Y/n said looking at the clock.