'PROTECTIVE FOR YOU'-1

Karan's pov;

'I have been waiting for her since so long in her vanity.... laying on her bed.
As we have decided to go on a very closed friend of ours Vanessa's birthday party. And firstly she has told me that she probably won't be able to make it so she had asked my to go "ALONE" yeah alone but what she couldn't understand is that without her every party is a dead one.'

Its been so much time since i have been engrossed in my thoughts. Suddenly a click on the door handle made me come out of my cocoon. And boom....

Teja's pov;

'Ughh its been so long since I've been shooting for naagin.... and i am shitty tired of retaking the scenes while simba is doing nothing except for taking naps. Legit naps. Shameless.

And suddenly i got remembered of since how long my sunny is waiting for me in my vanity. I wish i could just run away with my sunny in his arms away from this cruel world. Who doesnt want us to stay together for so long.... how i wish i could.... oh my god the longing for my sunny.... for us.... is so real....

I am coming my baby just some wait.
And suddenly i was brought back to the real world when the director called for a cut.
What!!! Are you serious!!! Cut oh my god.... the excitement was at its peak.

"Teju its your pack up.... you can now go home as you have been shooting since so long.... and somebody wake the hell out of simba" the director said. Teju nodded and stood up and went near simba..... PINCHED HIM. so hardly and ran for her life....

She opened the door as she reached her vanity still looking at the set, if anyone has seen her while running or not.
And boom she saw him as she turned after closing the door....looking so good.... as ever.

THIRD PERSON POV;

"Thank god teja.... i was waiting since an eternity....." he exclaimed tiredly.

She was going to run in his embrace but stopped herself after hearing the words from his mouth.... and her tiredness wasnt helping it either.
She frowned what the hell did he mean by he was waiting she was also craving to meet him.... and when he was resting in her vanity.... she was still shooting her ass off. Not forgetting the BACK PAIN.

"Excuse me? What did you say? What do you think I was doing there the whole freaking time? Huh? Say it? Was I doing bhagra huh? Tell me why did you stop now....." she was furious and his calmness in her vanity wasn't helping her a bit.

"Baby....baby calm down....." he said in the most calm and softest tone.

And she melted. Yes she did. She always do.

"I didn't mean it that way... okay....I am sorry." He said softly.

He came forward and hugged her and kissed her forehead and then whispered "what's wrong with your mood laddoo? Everything alright"

That irked tejasswi.... even when she knew that her mood was bad or worse but he can't just blame everything on her huh! She was working for so long. She backed off from the hug.

"Nothing.... you wait outside .... in the car.... I'll come after changing.... okay?" She said making a straight face.

He nodded not wanting to ruin both of theirs mood for tonight without any reason.
He went out and leaned onto the car.
::
::
::
She came after somtime and he smiled looking at her wearing a pink top and white pants looking all cute and hot.

She fake smiled back at him and he frowned nonetheless said nothing.
She came and sat on the passenger seat without uttering a word.

He also sat on the driver's seat and started the engine.... after sometime....

"I wanna go to my home for a minute.... is it okay?" She asked looking at him seriously.

"Oh uh... if its for make up.... my home is on the way, yours is in the opposite direction and we are already getting very late..." he explained hesitantly frightened from his lil girlfriend's reaction....she cut him off before completing the sentence.

"Nevermind drop me somewhere near I'll book a cab." She said and his jaw clenched and his hold tightened.

"Shut up.... i am saying..... come to my house there's some of your makeup." He said seriously.

"No.... and stop at the nearby medical store too."

Wth is wrong with her.... is she really fine or what behaving so rude and unusual and formal with me and now suddenly medical store really? He thought.

"Is everything okay baby" he asked in the most softest tone.

"Umm. Yes.... will you?"she asked if he will stop at the med store.

" yes and its fine if you dont wanna share okay i am giving you the space you need." He said maturely.

They reached the medical store and teju went out the second the car stopped.

He chuckled... she looked cute when angry.

He reached after locking the door and saw the sight in front of him which made his blood boil in anger.

;

Silent readers vote or fuck off 😭
********

A/N:
First of all comment and vote to tell me if you want me to contjnue this one shot.

And please dont ask about the update of 'my crush on you'
I have started to feel that its getting bored anyways to some people who still like that a bit ill update soon....

So i love the shots i love there fights i feel that the intensity they share while fighting or while getting possessive.... i just love that so please bare with me...