Chapter Two: Observation

" Oh, hello Isla! Has 682 been causing any trouble for you yet?" I ask arriving at the containment observation room.
"No trouble yet. 682 didn't containment breach recently, thankfully. Let's be grateful."She responds
"Y/N slow down do you have any idea how much running I just did in that containment breach? We found out it was the plague doctor and 166, as the doctor brok open 166's containment. Now he yelling like a madman saying 'where's my honey bun' and 'what happened to her' he's mad I tell you! Mad! Jesus Christ..." Jack rambles on
"I told you to get some rest! Do you ever listen?" I ask him

"Hehe......no" he replies

"Where'd you get that amulet Y/N? It's very pretty just like.. ugh... dr brights." Isla asks.

"She has it by the grace of god. He game flher a duplicate of it. He has a plan for her with a path of danger and death. But she will survive her spirit will never be destroyed." My friend and college Kain said
"What?! Oh no no no no she's not getting killed! EVER! I don't care! She's my best friend and she's not getting hurt because some stupid god has plans for her life! And she's my cr- college. Clef back me up here!" Jack yelled asking Clef for back up

"Sorry not sorry but I'm with Kain. God has plans for my sister and I'm not going against him and taking on heaven. And also, finish that [redacted] word!" Clef said, defying Jacks statement demanding.

"Uhhhhhhh........... I'm gonna go...." Jack said running for his life
—————————time skip——————————
"It's been a long day. I'm gonna go. Bye Kain, bye Isla!" I said giving Kain scratches behind teh ears, as he's a dog.
"Bye. Hope you feel better tomorrow. Take a rest as containment breaches are very stressful and you have stress problems." Kain says
"Bye y/n!" Isla says carrying around a large stack of paper, which Kain takes some of it to help her
————————————————————————
You walk past 096's containment and you hear him howling as always and you see Jocie on the floor next to you "hey Jocie! Wanna come with me to my room? I'll give you a treat and you can sleep in my room tonight." Jocie, the half cat smile at your words following you. "I got you a little something! Here you go." I say as I give her a ball of yarn that she plays with she's so adorable. Wish I could have her as my pet. Ill have to ask one of my superiors tomorrow. I think.—— "your so adorable Jocie." I say as I pick her up. She only lets me and Jack pick her up though. It's odd but she is around. Me, Jack and Kain more often so she's used to Kain. She doesn't hiss at Kain anymore she just rubs her face against Kain. It's cute.
————————————————————————
"I still have your yarn yes. Who's a cute kitty you are who's a cute kitty you are!" I play with Josie rubbing her belly "about time! I was wondering what was keeping you!" Jack says clearly aggravated. "Oh shut up I ordered Little Cezars." Jack lifts his head up like he's saying 'did you just [redacted] little cezars? Yessssssssss!' "And I got the kitty cup for our little friend." I say looking at Josie. "Who - oh hey Josie." He says trying not to smile but giving it room enough. "Here's your kitten cup Josie. Go take it to your new bed and eat it. It's right here. I got it for her because everyone lets her sleep in their room if she follows them. Nobody cares because she's a cat. So I got her one so she wouldn't be comfortable because she likes sleeping on the floor." I tell Dr bright and tell Josie where her new bed is "I don't care she's very cute. And I'd do the same." Jack says stroking Josie "She has a food bowl right there near her bed and a litter box in the bathroom and she has cat food which they gave me permission to feed her so I have the foundation's cat food they gave me." I explained getting pizza for Jack and I. "And no the 05's don't care we order food. Their food sucks. Not gonna lie. I did get two pizzas so it should last us at least two days. You can use the microwave to heat it up when it's not warm and hot." I said  explaining. "Anyway wanna research the 001's and hand it in based on every fact I can find on all websites? Let's do the guardian angel."
————————timeskip———————————
We are both asleep in bed by this point.
A/n TY so much for reading so far! This story will go on for a long while before I finish. Hand in some ideas to me! I can use them.