01| find love of ur life

hey friends, I am Aarohi.

I was born in a small town to a single mom who made it big when she moved to the big city.

Whereabout of my dad? Well, i know nothing about him.

My Mumma, Sirat Goenka is an entrepreneur, and every business she start she would start would become a gold mine.

Mumma spoiled me rotten. I just had to look at something and she would get it for me. 

For instance, for my eight birthday I asked her if I could have a bigger swimming pool, and guess what she did?

Well, she got a water park installed at our backyard. my friend i went crazy when she it. 

"oh Mumma, my god, you are the best!" i said while hugging her.

 "Anything you for my love, and remember what the doctor said, talk slowly and you wont stutter again much." she said while hugging me back and slightly patted my head.

 Yeah I used to stutter a lot when i was young. I mostly have it controlled, but it could get worse when i was nervous or excited. 

but other than that my life was perfect and everyone wished they were me. 

That is until the 11th grade when mom's company stock crashed one day and she was left with nothing, we were gonna lose our everything.

She was so stressed but she never showed it to me. She would pretend like nothing happen. But I am not that stupid.

I decided to reach out to my friends for help, but that's when they showed their real faces.

"i am so sorry arohi but we are facing financial problems too!" said Manya, one of my best friend.

"i wanna help but my dad works really hard and i don't think he would give your mom money, he always said she got rich by pure luck," said Vanya, my bestest friend.

 I just can not believe my ears. Me and Vanya have been best friends from the moment I shifted here. And I never had any idea that she was that jealous of me and my mom.

"luck? my mumma works really hard" i said trying hard not to slap her.

"your mom works really hard but i don't think so and dad's right and now go away please, we don't have all day for you to finsih your sentence." Vanya said turned, and thats when i lost my control, i pulled her face so she can face me, and i slapped her hard, like real hard. 

And guess what it felt right. Gosh people change so fast. I do not care even if i get suspended or restricted, either way i will be happy with my Mumma anywhere in this globe.

we did lose our house and mom decided to send me to her hometown to live with her friend for awhile. but i hated the idea of being away from her. 

"please mumma, let me stay with you! I wanna help you!" i cried.

"Sorry bacha, but i think that you must continue living your life, and lemme tell you a secret" my mom said.

"what?" i asked.

"that we live only once, and the phase of life you are in, is the best phase of life, you never know, maybe you find you love of live there." my mom said.

"But mumma i will love you more than my husband!" i said but she only hugged me.

"You never know bacha." she said.

Even after resisting to go away from her, he managed to convince me.

And i agreed for her sake.