Teacher Wu's heart seized at once, thinking that he had something to hide, and immediately waved his hand and said, "It's okay, it's fine, I'll just say no. I'll just say, how could a handsome man like Teacher Nan be unworthy."

    When Shuai Chang returned to the math office after the second get out of class, not only the teachers in the math office, but also the teachers of other subjects knew that he was married.

    Tong Linghui, the head teacher of Class 1 and 3 of senior high school, met him in the toilet and specifically confirmed with him that Shuai Chang put away the big guy, as if he hadn't seen Tong Linghui's amazed eyes, and said, "Yes, I'm married."

    Shuai Chang went to wash his hands, and Tong Linghui didn't give up. He leaned over and said, "When did Teacher Nan get married? Did you have the wedding? Why didn't you invite us for the wedding?"

    "Stop." Shuai Chang raised his hand to cover Tong Linghui's mouth, "I got married last year, did I get the license? If you have a wedding, you will definitely be invited to do it later, okay?" After saying that, Shuai Chang let go.

    Tong Linghui's lips moved as if he wanted to speak, but he didn't say anything in the end. He turned around and left the toilet, took a few steps and turned back: "Mr. Nan, you must invite me." After that, he left without waiting for Shuai Chang to answer. .

    Because he touched Tong Linghui's mouth just now, Shuai Chang washed his hands again.

    Teaching high school students is relatively easy, Shuaichang teaches two classes at the same time, four classes a day, repeats the teaching content twice, helps students answer questions after class, and the day's work is completed.

    The only busy time is the judging after the monthly test. Nanyu will usually be judged at school until after ten o'clock in the evening. If the judgment is not finished, he will take it home and get up two hours early the next morning to continue.

    When Shuai Chang came, it was in the middle of the month, and there was still half a month for the monthly exam.

    At noon, Nanyu would eat in the teachers' cafeteria, and after dinner, he would sit in the office for a while, and then go to class in the afternoon.

    In the past few days, Nanyu would call Xu Yu for dinner. When the bell rang after class at noon, Shuai Chang walked to Class 1 and 3 of Senior High School. The dorm students had already rushed to the cafeteria, and the day students were also rushing home. Xu Yu was left in the classroom, and he was waiting for Nanyu.

    "Xu Yu, let's go and eat." Shuai Chang called him from the teacher's door.

    Xu Yu came over with a book of English words. He studied very hard and recited words every time while eating.

    Xu Yu raised his head and called out "Mr. Nan", Shuai Chang nodded, this was the first time he saw Xu Yu's appearance - his skin was a little dark, his eyes were bright, his lips were light and thin, and he looked very energetic. Like a little leopard who was born not long ago but already has ferocious instincts.

    On the way to the teacher's cafeteria, Xu Yu kept reciting words, but Shuai Chang didn't talk to him. When he was eating, Xu Yu had to open the word book to read, but Shuai Chang stopped him, "Don't read while eating, it's easy to indigestion, and it's bad for the stomach. Not good."

    Xu Yu hesitated and put it down, but he was in a hurry to eat.

    Shuai Chang said: "Eat slowly. How is your study recently? Have you encountered any problems?" He was routinely concerned.