443-445

Chapter 443: Not Giving Up

Er, this…

Could she say they were a couple?

Although they had kissed and hugged, it seemed they had never called each other boyfriend or girlfriend before?

A certain little girl suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, and said in a slightly fierce voice, “What kind of relationship can it be? We were just neighbors. Also, you usually don’t stay for more than a few days, so it’s nothing.

“That’s right, it’s nothing!”

“Oh?”

Ling Chuan clearly felt that the little girl was speaking out of anger.

Her round and fair face flushed slightly.

Heh!

Ling Chuan couldn’t help but smile happily, and was about to say something.

“Eat your food. Why are you talking so much nonsense?”

The little girl looked even fiercer, and was super cute when she scrunched up her face.

Ling Chuan had a very helpless expression on his face, but he obediently picked up his chopsticks and started eating.

However, his gaze was still on her as he asked in a light voice, “Then, may I ask, do you currently have a boyfriend or a closer guy friend?”

“I… I don’t!”

Was he trying to get information out of her?

He wanted her to admit her relationship with him??

He forgot her. He could dream on!

The little girl glared at him angrily and pretended to be unhappy. Then, she lowered her head and started eating!

Ignore him, ignore him!

Too infuriating.

B*stard!

Little did she know that the man’s lips curled up even more happily. He said softly, “That’s good.”

This way, he had nothing to worry about.

The two of them had a harmonious and peaceful dinner.

Ling Chuan considerately picked food for the little girl, poured her tea, and handed her a napkin.

Every move was so smooth and pleasing to the eye, as if he had done it many times.

Suddenly…

The door to the private room was pushed open, and Ling Mo, who was still wrapped in bandages, rushed in.

The young man’s eyes were bloodshot as he looked at the warm and harmonious air around the couple. He clenched his fists and secretly took a deep breath. He said, “Little Uncle, haven’t you thought about it?

“Why do you remember us, but you forgot her? It must be because something happened between the two of you that made you want to forget her!

“Psychologically speaking, a person’s brain will subconsciously protect itself. She… she was strangely close with at least five men at the same time. You, you were especially angry!

“And it was all because of her that something happened to you that day! It was all because of her!

“You were once lovers, but she betrayed…”

No!

“What nonsense are you spouting?”?If you want to spread rumors, do it properly!

Seeing Ling Mo’s excited and wicked expression as he pointed at her and spoke to his little uncle, Lu An was really dumbfounded.