Same bed [02]

No ones pov: it's been 2 months since uzui and kyojuro have met they have became great friends and they both have feelings for each other but don't know it and don't know if the other likes them back on with the story (¬‿¬)

Kyojuro's pov:I wake from a dream about uzui and feel something warm next to me so I look over and there is a sleeping uzui next to me and can't help but blush at the sight, I'm not upset at it just confused

A few hours earlier

Uzui's pov: I can't sleep so I get up and head over to kyojuro's room, I open the door and close it behind me and I walk to kyojuro's bed and get in it hoping he won't mind and I drift off to sleep,I wake up and see kyojuro hugging up to me, I hold him and go back to sleep.

In the morning

Uzui's pov: I wake up and get out of kyojuro's bed and walk to the kitchen to get some water,I grab a water and turn around and kyojuro is looking at me, I said good morning I didn't get a response from him I was worried.

Kyojuro's pov: Uzui said good morning to me what do I say shit shit, I smile at him and ask how was your sleep,I open my eyes after asking that and see that he is red,I ask what's wrong and wondering if he is ok.

Uzui's pov: u-uh yea I'm ok I said with a grin, how was your sleep I asked, kyojuro said that it was a very pleasant one with a smile after,I grab my water and head over to the couch and sit next to kyojuro, we talk for a while and then after a while he leaned on my shoulder and fell asleep, I get up and carry kyojuro bridle style to his bed and laid him down in it, making sure I cover him up then I start to walk away, and then I feel a tug on my arm.

HELOO AGAIN Hope you guys like this one is much as I did making it I will publish every day  if I don't then I'm probably just a bit behind or I'm busy with school I'm starting back soon but until then I will make stories if you want me to make any other kny ships I'm ok with it anyways I again hope you enjoyed see you TOMMOROW :>

421 words