"What's the problem sabito?" You asked.

He looked around to see if there was a demon roaming around "don't go away from you because in this situation where the fog is so thick we don't know if there is a demon around." Sabito said.

That's why he held your hand tightly but the one that bothers me is the scar on his cheek you want to know from him himself what's on his cheek.

As you was about to ask, suddenly something appeared in your vision that you had been afraid of before.

It flashed in your vision that giyuu was his friend and at that time they were happy together at giyuu's sister's house to have dinner.

But suddenly their village was attacked by a demon, everyone was running and others were asking for their help.

But they can't do anything because they have nothing against the upper moons in their Village.

And you saw yoriichi he is one of the upper moon and douma kaigaku the other one you can't see the face you saw
until you see how giyuu's sister died.

Sabito is the one who stabbed giyuu's sister but you think sabito is innocent because all he wants is to kill a demon that is the demon king.

So when you saw those in my vision you immediately let go of Sabito's hand now that you know that Giyuu is his friend the man who saved me when you was almost eaten by a demon.

Sabito was surprised and wondered why you let go of his hand "why y/n what's the problem?" Sabito said with a confused look.

You don't know how to explain to Sabito what you saw in your vision you don't know where to start explaining to him.

"Sabito are you not telling me something?" You asked.

Sabito when he heard this you saw on his face that he was surprised and his eyes widened when you asked him this.

"What do you mean?" Sabito said.

You can't think of anything else but to direct him.

"Do you have a friend with the name Giyuu?" You asked.

Sabito He was even more surprised when you mentioned his best friend's name.

"H-how d-did...you know his name?" Sabito asked.

You could tell that he was shocked because he couldn't speak to you directly.

You're wondering how to tell him how you met giyuu and what you saw in my vision just now you was hesitant at first but you just ignored it and told him how you met giyuu.

"I met your friend giyuu...a long time ago he saved me from a demon at that time i thought i was going to die...it's a good thing he came because if not i might be dead by now.!" You said to sabito.

When Sabito heard this, he couldn't believe what he heard, so it turned out that he had met Giyuu for a long time that's why sabito can smell you that she has a demon she has encountered a demon.

Sabito wants to say that giyuu is a demon but he doesn't know how to tell you but sabito also thinks that if he doesn't tell you the truth about giyuu, your life will be in danger
and sabito didn't agree to put you life in danger so he told the truth about giyuu.

Sabito wants to say that giyuu is a demon but he doesn't know how to tell you but sabito also thinks that if he doesn't tell you the truth about giyuu, your life will be in dangerand sabito didn't agree to put you life in danger so he told the tru...