Introduction/Announcement!

𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

Since Anya earned her 9th Stella, Loid has been full of pride. He's bragged to just about every WISE Agent and to Franky.

"She was awarded the Stella for getting her first 100 on her English Test." Loid said, on the phone with Fiona Frost. Who was of course, dead silent and not saying anything.

"Papa!" Anya said coming into the room holding a piece of paper. "Look what I drew." She then held up a drawing of her and Franky.

"It's labeled me and best babysitter ever!" Anya said.

"Gotta go Fiona." Loid said then hung up on her. "It looks great. Ready to study?" Loid said smiling. Anya hung her arms at her sides and frowned,

"Papa, I'm already an Imperial Scholar now. Can we cut down on the studying?" She said. "I'm also already ahead of Damian. I have been since I was 6."

"Okay." Loid said. "You can have free time for now, but after dinner you're studying."

"I have plans with Becky after dinner." Anya said. "We're going on an Imperial Scholar shopping spree. And we're taking Damian with us." Anya then left the room with her head down. Leaving Loid standing there confused,

"She's friends with Damian?" He asked himself.

"Yes I am!" Anya shouted from a different room. Loid stood in the main room for a couple minutes.

"What? When did that happen?" He asked himself. Loid heard the door open and turned around to see Yor walking into the house.

"How are you and Melinda?" He asked her.

"We're good." Yor said. "You know that we've been best friends for years."

"Just making sure. Did you know Damian and Anya are friends?" Loid asked. Yor nodded and smiled,

"She talks about him a lot." She replied. "I think it's cute."

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐗 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!