Real Taste Of Heaven

" You're wasting all the class points we've been offered." said Horikita while everyone at the beach having fun. Loud music, barbecue, swimming in the see. A perfect way to spend summer vacation unless you are going to Kōdo Ikusei Senior High School. All classes are trying to survive in the island except class C using all their points and enjoying the summer vacation.

"Forget all that and come play with me. I'll prepare a special tent for us." said Ryuen with a smirk on his face.

"Let's go, Ayanakoji-kun. Being here is only making me sick."

" Suzune, come back anytime you want to have a little fun. I'll give you a real taste of heaven."

Horikita turned around to give a last look to Ryuen. And then they left. Ayanokoji kept silent all the time. Ryuen really found a gap in the rules but Ayanokoji noticed something. A little detail that paid to their visit.

" Did you see the radio on the table next to him?" said Ayanokoji to Horikita. They were following the path to their campside. Suddenly Horikita stopped. "Ummm... No." she felt a little dissapointed in herself that she didn't see something that close.

"So what does that mean?" Ayanokoji didn't answer her question. He kept walking. "Hey I asked a question." She runned after him to close the distance. When they soon came to campside Ayanokoji finally said "Horikita you need to go back."

"What? Why?"

" Do as I say. I am going to say eveyone that you are going to spy other classes a little longer just in case."

"But..." Ayanokoji reached to the camp leaving Horikita behind the trees and bushes. Horikita waited a little while thinking if she should listen Ayanokoji. Normally she wouldn't do but she really wanted to win as much class points as they could. Also she was feeling sick. She doesn't want her classmates to see their leader like that and pretending not to was hard with all the people around so listening Ayanokoji-kun once will actually sounded like a good idea.

Horikita followed the path she came with no one noticing her. If she could get that radio from the table she could learn who Ryuen talking to. Class A? Class B? Ibuki? Another person? But every student from class C being around wasn't going to help. What should she do? Thinking every posibility she can she finally heard the loud music coming from the beach. "When will this party gonna end?" said in a whisper rolling her eyes. And then the only idea she could ever come popped in her head. Only choice she had.

She appered behind the trees. Stepped to the sand. She quickly and confidently kept walking to Ryuen. He was still sitting, drinking a cold drink. Albert was behind him waiting in case anything happens. One of the Ryuen's servants - the one he poured drink to his head because it wasn't cold enough- saw her. Horikita didn't let him ask why did she came back. She stopped in front of Ryuen. Ryuen took his sunglasses with a suprised face. He didn't expect Horikita to come back.

"Hey, Suzune"

"Show me the real taste of heaven" said Horikita. She couldn't believe how easy that words came out of her mouth. Ryuen smirked while he stood up.

"Albert you heard Suzune. Preapere a big tent for us. Don't let anyone disturb us tonight."

"Yes sir."