Chapter 2:Boy trouble Part 1

Hello! This is chapter 2 part 1! I hope you like it!,Even tho not a lot of people will read this Anway.Keep in mind this is part 1, Part 2 will be longer and released on the 12th.The reason the chapter is divided into 2 is because I hadn't had the time even tho I had like more then a day 😅  This chapter would have been longer if my mom was just a littleeee less strict.I'm just glad I was able to release this chapter today! Ty for taking up your time to read this ❤️.

(No ones pov) Mojo jojo(Speaking on the speaker): "....the reason is...THOSE BOYS WILL RUIN MY PRECIOUS INVENTIONS!,And who would be stupid enough to take that risk?,not me! I know the boys want to destroy Townsville but this time I can't allow it! this sounds weird of me, yes Mojo knows but it's not the Rowdyruff boys time to shine this time. It's MINE!" Bubbles: "Don't the Rowdyruff boys want to destroy u-" Mojo jojo(speaking on the speaker): "Mojo doesn't have time to listen to you talk!,Mojo has much better things to do LIKE DESTROY TOWNSVILLE,good luck Power-less girls! MWAHAHAHAHA" Buttercup: "Aw great! now what do we do?!?" Bubbles: "SHHHHH..you have to be quiet!" Buttercup: "whatever...,let's wake up blossom." *They woke up blossom and told her everything including the boys* Blossom: "Ok... so we need to find a way to escape without waking the boys up,get our powers back and put Mojo back in jail." Bubbles: " But how?? there is no door or a button or anything...*sniffle* what do we do?..." Buttercup: "Yeah Blossom what do we do?,your the smart one!"  Blossom: "Mojo had to get in here himself to place us here...so I think the most logical thing to do right now is look for a secret door or anything suspicious." Bubbles: " But if we don't find anything...maybe we could wake up the Rowdyruff boys and ask them to tear this room down?"

(Buttercups pov)

Buttercup (In thought): Sometimes i wonder if she even listens to what she's saying,WAKE the ROWDYRUFF BOYS?!?! we've haven't been here that long,(from what I can tell) and she's already lost it.Wait..who knows? did she even have "it"?   (Out of thought) Blossom: "Bubbles are you crazy??,they'll try to fight us! and even if they are willing to help us..right fat chance...would Mojo really put the boys in here without taking their super powers? since he doesn't want them to quote on quote "Ruin his precious inventions" as you said?"  Me(Buttercup): "Yeah bubbles don't be stupid!"  Bubbles: "But...but....I was only trying to help! *starts crying :(*  Blossom: "Bubbles now really isn't the time to cry,lets just search the room and if we find something then we put it to use,if we don't...then I guess we'll talk more about your idea."

Hi so I'm happy to say that this time I'll release chapter 2 part 2 and chapter 3 on the 12th! Maybe the 13th,Ty for supporting me I really apreaciate It! (Your supporting me by reading my story) One more thing,when I do finish this story "Love ca...

Hi so I'm happy to say that this time I'll release chapter 2 part 2 and chapter 3 on the 12th! Maybe the 13th,Ty for supporting me I really apreaciate It! (Your supporting me by reading my story) One more thing,when I do finish this story "Love can happen anywhere even in a room" (cringe title I know XD but I'm happy with it) do you guys want me to do a truth or dare if so,I'm going to post a chapter with the title *truth or dares here* and you can comment any truth or dare.That's all for now,but In case your wondering when is the romance,trust me we're getting there remember this is chapter 2!(part 1) it's a bit too soon for that.Trust me we will see it eventually tho.BYEEE have a great day!! 👍🏻