Zenitsu Agatsuma ( Vice)

Gyomie Himejima ( Captain)

------------------------------------------------------

Of course the newest gen were powerful but the 12 still managed to give them a hard time, one nearly killed Shinobu and one nearly killed Tengen.

 Amane was worried so she took action and asked Toman, the most powerful gang to form and alliance with them. She took four of the highest captains with her to meet Toman. ( This is where we first see Muichiro).

Once the alliance is formed everything is back to normal.

Untile August 3rd. 

Like we read Kagaya gives everyone a day off so Muichiro goes shopping and meets some people, she ends of attending the festival with second division captain Mitsuya Takashi while Yuichiro is with Yua.

When Draken is attacked Yuichiro goes to protect him while Mitsuya and Muichiro do whatever they can. Muichiro ends up fighting the 12 Kizuki. Because of her funky memory she can't remember where but they do look familiar.

As she fights with Daki and Gyutaro Tengen also finds his way into the battle thanls o his inhanced ears. 

As the fight Kiyomasa yells that Draken and Yuichiro are dead. 

In a fit of rage Muichiro releases her dark impules, ( This is mainly based because I got many comments of people wanting Muichiro to have a dark impulse and joining Bonten.)

As Hanma tries to stop her from going to her dead brother, she easily kills him with a blunt kick to the head and one kick to the face. 

Obanai also manages to arrive with Mitsuri, since he knows the smell of blood to well from traumatic experiences from his past. As Obanai tries to calm her down Mitsuri tries to go to help Tengen. 

Muichiro nearly kills Obanai so Mitsuri has no choice but to help her crush then help Tengen who is struggling with the duo. Since Obanai was injured and Mitsuri was slightly injured as well they both gave up. 

Once again, with the same knife that killed her brother Muichiro kills Kiyomasa on the spot. Mikey, who understands what she's going through. Tries to get her to stop. 

Muichiro stops and listens to how Mikey loved his brother, names Shinichiro so much and how he died by the hands of his bestfriend.

By this time the police has arrived. Realising what she has done in guilt Muichiro sits by her brother, and Drakens body taking the fault of their death even though she was not the murderer. She even asked Mikey to leave, though he was stubborn he gave up. 

The police took Muichiro in and blamed her for the death of, Draken, Yuichiro, Hanma, Kiyomasa and sadly Tengen who died to the siblings.

She was sentenced to Juvie for the rest of her life. There she met Hanemiya Kazutora and they bonded, she also found out that he killed Shinichiro, the one Mikey was talking about. During their time Kazutora develops a crush on Muichiro.

She finds Osanai as well and when she finds out he was a part of Moebius, she kills him as a result of her impulses as she remembers her brothers death. She also kills Pa-chin who tries to stop the fight. 

In the end she was sentenced to death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Moebius incident, Obanai retired and so did Mitsuri who went to care for them. Kyojuro and Senjuro quit as well due to the lost of their best friend.

Akaza was appointed as the third division captain, Enmu was appointed as third vice division captain. 

Daki was appointed seventh division captain, of course Nezuko was not happy with Daki's rude attitude and quit as well. Gyutaro took on seventh vice division captain. 

 Rui took sisxth division captain and his sister took the vice captain position.

Kaigaku took on Tengen's position and Kokushibo took Muichiro's spot as captain while Douma took Yuichiro's.

Now again you must be wondering why did Kagaya give them these positions. ( Yes Kagaya did not Amane.)

Much like the demon slayer Manga they know of the 12 Kizuki but not know what they look like. All Hashira's that have seen their face have died. Muzan is using this as an adventage.

After a year or so after these changes Muzan kills Kagaya without anyone knowing, he made it look like his sickness has gotten worse. He uses this to become the commander of the Hashira. Though the original members of the Hashira do not want to follow him, he threatened to kill their family so they have no choice.

In the future Muzan and Kisaki forge both the evil Toman and evil Hashira's together still under the name of Toman. Here Mikey is still in Bonten and Kisaki is the active commander.

Again after five years of gaining Kisaki's trust and heart, Muzan kills him and becomes the commander of Toman and one of the biggest criminals ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now in the Valhalla arc Kazutora is in charge, Gyutaro is his right hand man and Daki still is what the call ' the princess.'

Kazutora now blames Mikey for everything, including the death of Muichiro. In the end Toman loses and they join Valhalla.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a part of the chapter but what if I made another ff about like the youngest Shiba, where they have a younger brother and Taiju wants to make him stronger. So he trains his younger sibling and makes his join the black dragons and something like that? And the boy is interested in future prophecy and likes to predict the future almost.

What do you guys think should I make it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

So I hope that makes sense because I spent two days typing that and trying for it to make sense. Also if Hanma died that would make Muzan Kisaki's right hand and stuff like that. ( Just in case you were wondering).

Question for today

1. If you could die your hair one color what would it be? Mine would be midnight purple blue. 

2. Idk I just thought about this, if South and Taiju were in a singing contest who would win?

3. I kinda wanna make a filler chapter where Muichiro and some other charecters are in the kardashian spoofs. Like where they go ghost hunting and the titanic and stuff like that. Should I do it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokyo Secrets -

Once Muichiro tried to headbutt a boar ( not Inosuke) so that her forehead would be hard like Tanjiro's. But Yuichiro managed to stop her and drag her home.

Shinobu tried to feed Giyuu detergent, it almost would have worked if Inosuke didn't try to fight his reflection in a spoon.

Makio tried to illegally adopt Yuichiro and Muichiro along with Nezuko but Hinatsuru caught them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading !

have a nice day/night!