Yaja Time

Bora hates everything that is happening in front of her eyes right now.

"I told you earlier if you're not planning to fold these, put them inside your room! Is that hard to understand, Yoohyeon-ah?" Siyeon voice isn't raised but there is a certain authority and a hint of anger in her tone.

"Unnie, can you stop making this a big deal? I also told you earlier I was tired but I am going to fold these after I take a shower!" Yoohyeon's voice is agitated.

Yes, her girlfriend and roommate are fighting.

It all started earlier this morning. Siyeon woke up to a pile of freshly cleaned clothes on the living room's only sofa. From the looks of it, it was easy to know they were Yoohyeon's. Siyeon already asked Yoohyeon to take care of her things before starting our day's schedule. And now after the tiring day, Siyeon and Bora wanted to relax and watch some drama, save for the fact that Yoohyeon's stuff is still on the sofa.

Admittedly, both of Siyeon and Yoohyeon are not the most organized members but maybe the exhaustion of the comeback promotions, plus the US tour they just finished, is taking its toll on both of them, making them sensitive even to trivial things.

"Can't you just put them inside your room first and then take the goddamn shower? You do not live alone, people living in this house want to use the sofa!" Siyeon said, now with a raised voice.

Minji, who normally does not interject with conflicts, went out of her room. She decided not to join the conversation still. But she was watching and is probably contemplating what to do. Gahyeon and Handong remained in the kitchen probably munching on leftover pieces of bread. Dami's beside Bora, silently observing as well.

"Oh my god, you are so annoying. I told you I am tired!" Yoohyeon did not back down. She's usually the kindest human being in this world and she rarely answers back to her unnies. But Bora get the feeling that she is indeed tired and spent.

"You are annoying! Everyone here is tired but none of them is being a pain in the ass right now" Siyeon quipped.

"Sorry, unnie. I can just help Yoohyeon with these." Dami finally spoke, taking her steps toward the clothes.

"Don't fucking make a move, Dami-ah. They are Yoohyeon's. She should be responsible enough for her things. Move these out of the sofa or I will throw them out." Siyeon warned, looking straight at Yoohyeon.

Siyeon's strict voice has always been a turn-on for Bora. But not in situations like this. It was so damn hard to make a move because Bora knows one way or another, one will feel like Bora chose the other over the other.

"Okay, why don't you try, unnie?" Yoohyeon challenged.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Siyeon shouted and went to pick up Yoohyeon's clothes.

"Baby, put the clothes down, please." Bora, without adding another thought, put a hand on Siyeon's shoulder, gently stopping her from whatever she was about to do.

Siyeon did stop in her tracks but was still holding Yoohyeon's clothes.

"What do you mean, Bora. She needs to learn." Siyeon said in a calmer tone, still with a hint of anger.

"I know and she will. Yoohyeon, go ahead and take your shower. Dami, please bring these clothes to the room." Bora answered.

"This is ridiculous. I don't wanna deal with this. I am going to sleep." Siyeon shoves the clothes back onto the sofa.

Siyeon walked past Jiu, without giving Bora a look and just went straight to the room. Bora sighed as she sat on the sofa alone after Dami brought the clothes into the room. Minji sat beside her.