He stood up, taking Fuku out on the door, the cat meowing angrily as he closed the door. He climbed back into bed and to me as he placed a kiss, his knee in between my legs, hitting my V. I arched my back at the contact, letting a soft moan escape me. "Getting aroused now, I see", he smirked, those devilishly eyes staring back at me. "Stop being a tease, Sho", I groaned as he moves his knee more. He chuckled and bent down, leaning in and cupped my left cheek. "You are the most beautiful human being that ever walked the earth", he caresses my cheek and I leaned into his touch, eyes closed. "Do you say that to all of your hookups?", I decided to annoy him. "If I ever had one", he slowly brings his lips to my nose, my right cheeks, down to my lips, kissing it passionately. Our eyes were closed. I held on to his hand on my cheek, the other tucking strands of hair behind his ear. I opened my eyes when he pulled away and he stared down at me. He smiled so soft, my heart pounded like crazy and my cheeks turning red. He trails his fingers down from my arm, touching my skin, sending shivers all over my body. He tugs on my shirt, bringing it up, my arms lifting into the air as he took off my shirt. I tugged into his black tank top, lifting it up and throwing it across the room. I put my palms on his chest, trailing down to his abs. He leaned in for a kiss, grabbing my chin as he kissed me. I grabbed his face, cupping both cheeks as I deepened our kiss, filled with want, need and love. We kissed, our tongues touching, dancing, taking care of each other. His hands moved into my back, unclasping my bra as it fell. I took the straps off of me and he threw it, not breaking our kiss.

            When he pulled away, his hand was on my waist, pulling me into him more, my breasts touching his chest as he kissed me neck, traveling to the sweet spot he knows well and kissing it more. I moaned out his name, whispering into his ear as I bit on it, making him groan. "Sho~", pleasure filled the room as I feel myself wetter down my hole. His lips traveled from my neck down to my shoulder blades, my collar bones and my cleavage. He left marks, marking his priced possession. He moved the two of us downwards, my head resting on the pillows of our bed. He cupped both breasts, kissing in between them. I bit my lip as I gripped on his hair. "F-fuck~", everything felt like a blur. He lets go of one of breasts, sucking on my nipple and I twitched in pleasure as he played with the other one. I was panting, Shota continuing to do things on my body. I bit on my finger, bringing my hand up as I steadied my breathing, closing my eyes and just watched as he did wonders, kissing on my stomach, gently, like the gentleman that he was. He slowly pulls down my sweatpants along with my underwear, and threw them across the room, hitting the door. He continued to kiss on my stomach, his hands softly grazing at the skin of my thighs, traveling to the inner walls, kissing on it. His tongue tasting every inch of me.

            His pace was still slow, like he wanted to take his time. Like he wanted me to be wet and ready for him. He was nearing into my sweet, sensitive clit and he knew just how I was going to react if he ever wanted a slow-paced sex, but he did take his time, making sure that I was worked up. And so, he took my clit into his mouth and played with it. I had arched my back so hard, gripping on the sheets of our bed, the other on the pillow. I groaned, biting the cotton fabric of one pillow and muffled my moans. I could hear him chuckle as his voice sent vibrations throughout my whole body. My mind was in a daze, I was in pleasure island. My body was heating up. He pulls away, a smirk on his face as he inserted his tongue inside my wet hole, pulling and pushing, in and out. I put my hands atop his head, gripped onto his hair and moaned loudly. "Aaaah~ Aaah~ f-fuck me", I exclaimed, my whimpers motivating him to go faster. I was going crazy as his tongue wet in and out of my whole. "I- I'm cumming", I said to him and he pulls out, not even letting me cum. I shot a look at him. "Patience, little kitten", he said and I grumbled watching him take off his short pants along with his boxers and threw them on the ground. He sure was hard and huge. He placed his throbbing cock on my entrance before entering it fully, letting me adjust to it. I moaned a bit as he thrusted in. He bent over; my arms wrapped around his neck as he stared into my eyes. "You ready little kitten?", he smirked. "For you? Always, kitty cat", I pulled him into a kiss as he started to thrust in and out. Slow at first, gradually becoming faster, each time hitting my g-spot. I moaned into his mouth and pulls away, moaning name. "Fuck! Ugh~ Y/n", he thrusted in and out, my body trembling, my legs wrapped around his hips.

            With each thrust, I felt addicted to him. With each moan, I wanted him and only him. He gripped on our bedsheets, bouncing in and out of it, pounding inside me. He panted as I panted, the feeling of cock inside me made me want to stay like this forever. "S-Sho~ Faster", I commanded and he complied, fastening his pace, faster than before. He continued to thrust in me. Both of us reaching our climax at the same time, despite me almost cumming with just his tongue. He had that kind of effect of me. "Fuck, I'm cumming", he said and I could only moan, back arching as he continued to move into me. As we were almost at our ends, his pace was even more fast, in and out, forward and backward. And one more thrust needed, we both groaned in pleasure, our orgasms mixing inside of me. I came so much as did he, but he was still so hard, pulling out of me. He collapsed me bare chest. His face buried on my breasts. "You're still hard?", I questioned and he let out a 'hm' sound, saying yes. I moved him on the side, my legs sore from the constant pumping, but I endured it, because it was my time to extract revenge.

            "Sensei, it's time for you punishment", I said, climbing on top of him, my legs spread across his hips. "And what would my punishment be?", he grinned, raising an eyebrow, his hands on my hips. I leaned in towards his face and to his ear. "You're about to find out. Remember, you're not the only one who knows where all the sweet spots are", I giggled, a villain's giggle as I bit on his ear, making him twitch in pain, his cock throbbing, hitting my ass as it stood. I kissed and bit on his sweet spot on the neck, my hands on his chest as I traveled from his neck, down to his shoulder blades, his collarbone and into his chest, kissing on his torso, traveling further down, until I reached his cock. I gripped on it, eyeing him hungrily with a smirk on my face. He rolled his eyes, his hand brushing off his hair upward, closing his eyes.

            I took his length, his whole hard length into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down and he groaned, covering his eyes as his other hand gripped on my hair. I continued to do so, licking his tip as he cried out. He whimpered like a little baby and I couldn't help but laugh a little, muffled laughs sending vibrations all over his body. I bobbed my head, up and down, feeling him jerk off. "I- I'm cumming. Ugh~ fuck, Y/n", he said and I stopped right then and there, teasing him like how he teased me. "Oh, so that was your plan? Your revenge?", he narrowed his eyes and I nodded my head, as I bit on my lower lip. "I'm not finished yet", I said to him as I straddled him, grabbing his cock and positioned it on my entrance. I slowly pushed down my weight, his cock fully entering me and we both whimpered. He arched his back, leaned into the pillow and gripped on his hair. My palms fell on his chest for support as I starting bouncing up and down. "Ugh! Y-yes~ Fucking awesome", I exclaimed as I bounced up and down, my back arching, too. Filled with pleasure and anticipation. I fastened my pace. Wanting his juices hit me. As I continued to bounce up and down, Shota joined in making our moves in sync and making me crazy as hell as I panted, jumping up and down, his cock hitting me where it I like and bringing himself pleasure as well. "Ugh~ I'm cumming, Sho!", I basically had shouted his name as he came inside me for the second time around, me cumming so much. I panted and basically collapsed on his chest, without the chance of pulling out of him. I was out of energy. 'You did well", he said and I laughed, still a panting mess, the both of us, taking a deep breath. "That was fucking amazing, wasn't it?", I glanced up at him and he smirked at me, lifting me up so he could pull himself up. "I think we should really get going", he said, but because I was so tried and sore, I was dead asleep, naked on his chest. He chuckled, lifting the blanket, using his toes and caught it with his hand, covering the both of us with the blanket. He took his phone, texting some people. He took a picture of my sleeping figure, probably to annoy me later. He smiled softly, grazing my cheek, brushing off some hair that was on my face. He closed his eyes and fell into deep slumber as we stayed like that, sleeping peacefully.