Girl 1) Omg is that?! 

Girl 2) Yes the Princess of wolves is back! 

Girl 3) Oh my god she is soo pretty! 

Guy 1) Damn she is hot! 

Guy 2) Fuck man Cole is lucky! 

Girl 4) She is drop dead gorgeous! 

Cole smiles wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Walking down the hallways, as the mutter continues. Two boys walk up to Holden. 

A boy with brown hair says " Bro how was your weekend?" 

Holden smiles "really good actually" 

The blonde haired boy looks at me smiling "are you going to introduce us Holden?" 

Holden looks behind him seeing me. He laughs "oh right my apologizes. Trent, Kendall. This is my sister Daisy" 

Trent, and Kendall look at Holden "holy shit! That's Daisy!" I smile waving.

 Kendall smiles looking at me "look at you my god. You grew up well!" 

Holden glares at him, slapping him over the head. Kendall yelps "ouch! What? Its true!" 

Holden rolls his eyes "sis I will meet you guys here after school. Behave" I nod smiling. Kendall smirks at me walking backwards. 

Holden glares at him grabbing him by the ear. Hearing Kendall say "ow dude! Ow, ow, ow!" 

I laugh -I am going to love it here- Sapphire smiles -Yes me too- 

Cole walking me to class. Stopping at room 108, opening the door. The whole room goes silent when they see me. Like I am a ghost. Sitting by Cole, as the teacher begins teaching. 

Time Skip To Lunch: 

Walking into the lunchroom doors. The guys waving us down at the Royal table. That has the family crest on it. I sit down smiling, Cole bends down "baby you want anything?" 

I nod "a burger and fries please?" He smiles "coming right up. Be back" 

I see 5 girls walking up to our table. Giggling, laughing. Then when they see me. 

They stop eyes widening the black and blonde hair girl says "y..you can't be.."

 The girl with cherry red hair says "oh my god are you.. I can't" 

The girl with violet hair says "i..I w..wha" The girl with pink hair and girl with the blue hair stand there speechless. 

The last with white hair with purple tips girl smiles at me "Its nice to finally meet you. Don't mind them. They just didn't think they'd ever meet you. No one really did. My name is Harmony. Please to meet you Daisy" 

I smile really wide "please to meet you too" Harmony smile clapping "omg! Okay, Okay" She points. 

"Pink haired girl is Mimi" 

"Black and Blonde haired girl is Jinx" 

"Violet haired her is Zoey" 

"Blue haired her is Erin" 

Harmony smiles looking at me. I smile "please to meet you all" 

Cole comes back kissing my head. Sitting me in his lap "here you go sweetheart"

 I smile kissing his cheek "thank you babe" 

Harmony, and the girls look at me. I look at Harmony and say "what?"