《1》

It was  Friday in last of the school day . langa and reki where in class.

Langa was actually paying
attention taking notes for him and reki as. Reki was drawing  doodles on his work sheet while occasionally filling out the answers.

Once his work sheets where filled out he switched to a sketchbook.
Langa asked what he was drawing but Reki kept it a secret until.

Langas pov:

The final bell rang and reki turned to me and ripped out a paper from his note book. " here" reki said starting to get his stuff together.

I took the paper at looked at it . It was me. I felt a smile form on my face I mean why would reki draw me?
"This is amazing , you made me look so pretty "

"Langa you always look pretty " reki said smiling.

Reki always said stuff like that. And always so casually. It made langa feel nice.

I smiled and we  left school reki and I just walked around . The cold breeze pressed against my skin.

Since it was late fall the weather's been getting colder

3rd pov

Somehow reki and langa neded up at s local park

"Langa I'm bored " reki sighed as he sat down

" Well what do you want to do?" Langa asked
They could go to 'S' but nothing's really happening there .

"Well we could play truth or dare ?"
Reki suggests "I'll even go first"

Langa thinks for a second " ok, truth or dare? " the bluenette asked

" Dare" reki responds while posing to try to make himself look 'cool' langa laughed" um I dare you tooo... Jump into the water over there" langa said pointing to the  pond.

Reki went silent " langa I hate you"
Reki said playfully . Although reki hated the dare he also saw the truth it dare movie at a young age. He sighed an walked to the pond.

"Here goes nothing " reki gave langa his phone and his headband , then jumped in. Water got everywhere.
Langa was in shock because he didnt actually think reki would do it. And the local bystanders where ethier confused or embarrassed.

Reki got put of the cold water and frowned at langa "Reki you didnt have to do it if you didnt want to" Langa said feeling guilty.

" but I did I swear did you actually not watch truth or dare " reki asked in shock . Langa shook his head and laughed.

Langa gave reki his stuff back as takis phone started ringing. "Hello?" Reki answered
" oh um yeah soon...he is... I can ask...Hey langa do you wanna come over?" Reki asked.

Langa got excited he lover sleeping over at rekis house. The movies and food and well reki.
" oh sure " reki finnished up his call and the two headed to rekis house

Tbc ( sorry this chapter was short and weird lol I swear it will get better)