charter 2

Waking up a few hours later Bob saw the young woman draping her arm and leg over his body. It was funny seing she was the one sleeping far out in beds edge and being afraid he would touch her. His eyes trailed from feet to her head. And when she stirred and moved around hugging him closer he could feel her breasts pressing into his side. It took one excited twitch of his member for him to gently push Jane off and leave the bed.

Being a trucker ment constantly on the road. Endless driving in the worst type of weather. Not to mention the people he worked for and items he deliverd for them. On the outside it looked like a plain old truck. But he drove weapons, People, anything really  to anywere the mob wanted to reach. It was extremly rare any transaction went wrong. He took over after his dad mostly to get away from his ex wife and her boyfriend. Without a home the truck life was all he had.

He didnt want to settle for a house with white fense and all that shit again. The first time was proof that it did not work. It had been roughly 10 years since he was happy about hearing the wife Helene saying she was pregnant and he was happy until around 5 months when she had mentioned him not being the father. Around a week later his dad passed away. And Mr Rossi from the Italian Mafia asked at the funeral if he was interested in driving the truck like his old man. He offered a great deal of money and Bob took off one morning and had been driving since. Never having any interest in women.

Jumping down from the storage he saw the woman standing there waiting for him to lift her down. She was still bruised but looked a bit better. Once he lift her up in the passenger seat she have a bright smile that made him twitch again. Bob slammed the door shut and walked slowly around to the driver side thinking of anything to get his growing problem down.