Imagine #1:First Dates

It's an average day in the life of a high school student. Y/N is an average emo teen, well, thats what she likes to call herself. She has long,wavy light blue/turquoise hair that falls to her elbows. She has bold,sharp blue eyes, light,pale skin, snake bites, and she's 5'8". Gerard is an average emo teenager. He had short, black hair, green eyes, average skin tone, and he's taller than y/n.
Y/N's POV:
I walked down the halls of school, heading to my locker. I opened it, and started putting books in my locker, and taking some and putting them in my bookbag for the weekend. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around, dropping my heavy bookbag on my foot. OUCH! I ignored the pain, and just looked at.. Gerard. He was so adorable, with that cute smile and that cute hair, he was so cute. I've always had a crush on him ever since we started hanging out in middle school. "Hey, Y/N!" He said to me. "Hi, Gerard! Whats up?" I asked. "Nothing really, but hey, I was wondering, if.. Uh.." He began to get a red blush on his face, which made him so cute. He gulped. "Uh, if you wanted to come over tonight...? But.. Not as... Friends.. You know, what I mean?" He asked, obviously nervous. I giggled slightly as his nervous-ness, and nodded. "I get it. And yes, I would love to!" I said. I was so happy. He asked me out! "R-really? Great! I'll pick you up around six." He said. I nodded. "Okay, great!" I replied, then he waved, and walked to his locker. I turned around. I'm dating him, wow! I'm dating my middle school crush! Wow!
-5:00 PM-
Gerard's POV:
I put on a white tee shirt on, then put a blue flannel on, then slipped on some black skinny jeans. I combed my untamed hair, then sprayed some cologne. I put on the slightest touch of eyeliner around my eyes. I took a deep breath, and walked down the stairs. I put on my black converse, and grabbed my keys. I was on my way, to pick up Y/N.. MY Y/N. Wow. I walked out to my car and got in, and began driving. It only took my ten minutes until I was in the drive way of Y/N's house. I walked to the house, and knocked on the door. About six seconds later, Y/N came to the door. Gosh, she was beautiful. She had on a 'Nirvana' tee, black skinny jeans, and she had her blue hair in slight curls, with some smudged eyeliner. "Hi, Y/N." I said, smiling. "Hi, Gerard!" She said, and walked out of the house, closing and locking the door. She took my hand, and walked to my car. I opened the door for her, and got in on my side. We buckled up, and began driving to my house. "What would you like to do?" I asked, while driving. "Well, if its okay, I was wondering if we could eat pizza and cuddle?" She asked. "Of course! I was thinking that anyways." I said. Ten minutes later, I arrived at my house. I parked, and got out, then went to her side to open her door. She thanked me, took my hand, and we walked into my house. We grabbed some blankets, and hit the couch. I laid down, and wrapped my arms around Y/N. We cuddled for awhile. Gosh, this was perfect.