3.

Bunny's p.o.v.

"You really thought you could escape me bunny?" Rylan said as he ran after me. "I did and as long as I can I will keep running" I spat. I turned around as saw Rylan was now in front of me brandishing a large knife. "You're done running bunny" I heard him say before he plunged his knife into my stomach.

I woke up screaming in fear. "He's gonna find me" I wailed as I tried to escape the blankets. "He's gonna kill me" I screamed as the blankets became more tangled around me. "Bunny what's wrong" Ryker asked me as he knocked on the door before just coming in. I knew it was Ryker but I didn't see Ryker, I only saw Rylan. "No, please stay away, don't hurt me again" I pleaded as Ryker got closer. "No stay back" I said as I scratched his face causing him to bleed. "Bunny, it's me, it's Ryker" he said as he restrained my hands. I stepped back into reality and threw myself onto Ryker, I was a complete mess.

Ryker's p.o.v.

"Boss is everything okay" Robber asked as he peaked his head in the doorway. "Everything is fine" I said as I continued to rub Bunny's back. "I'm gonna protect you, I promise" I said as I picked her up and carried her to my room. I sat her down on my bed and covered her up. "Is it okay if we share a bed" I asked bunny calmly. "Yes" she said, she sounded like she was on the verge of crying. I climbed into bed and got under the blankets with her. "Can I wrap my arm around you" I asked as I turned on my side so I could face her back.

I was surprised to have her turn over to face me and scoot closer so her head was buried in my chest. "Let's talk about who Rylan is in the morning okay" I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead. I felt at peace with the sound of her breathing. "If this is what my life is now I'm okay with that" I said as I tightened my arm around her. I fell asleep not long after.

The entire time we slept Bunny had a death grip on me like I wasn't going to be there when she woke up. I slept peacefully until she began to stir waking me up. "Morning officer hopps" I said as her eyes slowly opened. "Can I have some coffee before you start talking" she said as she sat up and stretched. "Amen to that Ruby" I said as we got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. "How do you like your coffee Velveteen?" I asked as I poured myself a cup of black coffee and took a drink. "Light cream and sugar" she said as she scrolled through her phone. "I think it's time we had a conversation Bunny, after all we are gonna raise a child together" I said.

"Ok what do you want to know?" She asked as she placed her phone down on the counter. "Let's start with what your real name is?" I  asked her. "My name is Britannia Alora Micheals, how about you tell me yours" she said as she took a swig of her coffee. "It's Ashton James Danielson" I responded. "How did you get the nickname Bunny?" I asked her. "When I was a kid I always carried around a stuffed bunny" she answered. "What about Ryker?" She asked back. "It's because Ryker sounds more badass than Ashton" I answered honestly. "Cheers to that" she said as she raised her cup causing me to do the same.

"So, let's talk about Rylan" I said calmly. Just as that name left my mouth all color left Bunny's face. "He was an ex boyfriend" she said quickly. "You don't have to be afraid of him anymore Bunny, I promise I'll always be here to protect you" I said as I held her hand. "I don't need your protection" she said as she got up from the table and walked out the door. "Shit" I said as I got up and walked after her. "Bunny, I'm sorry. Please don't walk away from me" I yelled after her. "I'm having your child, that is all I ever want to be to you. I'm young Ryker, I should be out having fun at parties and flirting with guys not having a baby with someone who I only planned to spend one night with" she yelled out.

To say her words stabbed me is an understatement, her words cut me into shreds. "Ryker I'm sorry" she said as she began to cry. "Don't be sorry, I know this must be a lot to deal with" I said as I hugged her. "I'm trying so hard to wrap my head around this and I can't" she sobbed into my chest. "I'm here for you Bunny" I said as I stroked her hair. "Do you want to get baby stuff Bunny?" I asked her as she calmed down. "Yeah" she said with a sniffle. "Let's go then" I said as I carried her to the car and buckled her in.

Bunny's POV

As we drove I began to sing along to the music he had playing in the car. "so you like the Red Hot Chili Peppers?" He asked me. "I do actually, they are one of my favorite bands" I answered him. "Good taste Hopper" he responded as we pulled into the stores parking lot. "After you" Ryker said as he held open the door for me. "Thank you" I said as I walked in and made a beeline to the cribs. "Look at this one" I said as my eyes opened wide. "If you like it that much then let's get it" he said as he grabbed a tag for it. "Let's also get a high chair" I said as I grabbed a tag for a nice black one. "That'll look nice in a grey themed nursery" he said as he grabbed my hand, I smiled a little at his touch.

We picked out a few outfits and then paid for everything and left. "That was fun" I said as my stomach started to grumble. "Hungry?" He asked me while we waited at a red light. "Yeah actually" I responded. "Wanna get something to eat then? What do you want to eat" Ryker asked me. "A nice Big Mac meal with a sprite lemonade and a Dr Pepper" I said sweetly. I could already taste the Big Mac sauce. "Sounds like a plan to me" he said as we pulled into the drive-thru. We got our food and pulled into a parking spot to eat. "Fuck yes" I said as I took a bite of my food. "Are you taking a bite or having an orgasm" he asked me with a smile

"Both" I said as I took a fry and ate it. "It's true what the say about pregnant women, they are drop dead gorgeous and they love to eat" Ryker said with a chuckle. "You try growing an entire body and tell me you're not always hungry" I huffed. "Woah bunny, you're basically foaming at the mouth" he said with a laugh. "You know what Ryker?" I asked him. "What bunny" he said as he turned to look at me. "Having a family with you might not be as bad as I initially thought" I said as I took a sip of my drink. "I'm glad to hear that Bunny" he said as he started the car.

Ryker's POV

By time we got back to the clubhouse Bunny was fast asleep. I picked her out of the car and began to carry her inside. "Ryker" she said sleepily. "Shhhh, go back to sleep" I said as I kissed her forehead. I laid her in the bed and went to take a shower. I was washing my hair when Bunny came in the shower with me. "Hi" she said as she put some shampoo in her palm and massaged it into her hair. "Let me help you" I whispered in her ear and washed her hair. After we were done and I began to get dressed. "Why even bother" she said as she came and kissed me. "Are you sure" I asked her. "Extremely" she said as she kissed my neck. "I won't break if you touch me Ryker" she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bed with her.

"Can I?" I asked her as my mouth hovered over her clit. "I'd be offended if you didn't" she said as I lowered my head and began to eat her out. "God Ryker" she said as her hand gripped my hair. I stuck a finger into her while I sucked her clit. I put another finger in and felt her walls tighten around my fingers. "Oh my god Ryker" she screamed as she hit her climax and her juices washed over me. "That was amazing" Bunny whispered as I laid down next to her. "I need to clean up, why don't you go take a bath" I said as I kissed her.

She smiled as she got up and walked to the bathroom. I quickly changed the sheets and before I knew it Bunny was walking over to my dresser and putting on my shirt. "That looks really good on you" I said as bunny climbed into the bed next to me. "I know" she said as she cuddled into me.