Chapter 19: A Tea Party Brainstorm

Start from the beginning

"That's perfect, thanks", Tori says.

"I think for the plot she should be on her way to work but she stops at a coffee shop and runs into this cute barista everyday and she wants to talk with him but she's too nervous to do anything about it, hence the butterflies", Trina says.

"Wait, I thought you said Guy, why would I be flirting with a Barista", Tori asks.

"Barista is actually a gender neutral term used to describe a person who prepares or serves expresso-based coffee drinks", Cat says.

Tori looks at Cat quickly.

"What?", Cat says, "I had to play a Barista once so I did some research to prepare for the part".

"Ok then", Tori says, "What else should the video include?"

"Besides you and this Hot Barista, what else do you want to debut in this video?", Jade asks.

"Uh I don't know, maybe my friendship and support from my friends, maybe you all can be in the video, encouraging me to follow my dreams, aka the Barista", Tori says.

"Oh brother", Jade jokes.

"That's actually a very good idea Tori, you can equate us telling you to follow your dreams with music to you following your dreams with the Barista", Robbie says.

"Yeah, that's perfect", Andre says, "And of course we will all be in your video".

"Yay, I can't wait", Cat says.

Everyone smiles agreeing.

"Then it looks like we have us a video concept, when should we get started?", Tori asks.

"The sooner the better, you need the hype from the song to support the music video", Andre says.

"Agreed, so what do you say Saturday, 10am at the production studio?", Jade asks.

"The production studio has already finished?", Tori asks.

"No but they are done with the north wing, and gave us clearance to start working in there, so do you want the studio or not?", Jade asks.

"Yes, we'll take it", Andre says.

"Then it's settled, can we go?", Jade asks.

"Wait, I wanted to ask Cat and Robbie how everything is going so far with the Broadway Play, I know you both auditioned for leads", Beck says.

"Yep, and I just know you both got the lead parts", Trina says.

"At least Cat, I'm not so sure about Robbie", Jade jokes.

Robbie slowly looks at Cat, who lowers her head.

"Actually....", Cat starts.

"We both got the lead, and we're both gonna crush it", Robbie states.

Cat looks at him confused. Robbie puts his hand on her leg. Jade stares at Cat raising an eyeball.

"That's great you guys", Tori says.

"Yeah, look at you Rob, a Broadway Actor", Andre says.

"No more teasing you about not having a career", Beck says.

"Stand up, is a career", Robbie says.

"Yeah, a career you clearly don't care about anymore", Beck says.

"I care about Stand Up", Robbie says.

"I don't know Robbie, I haven't seen you with Rex in like 3 months", Tori states.

"It's as if he doesn't even exist anymore", Trina jokes.

"He still exist, in fact I'm going home to get him, right now", Robbie says jumping up, "Come on Cat".