( The outfit on the bottom left is what Hayley and Klaus bought at the store in the last chapter. Just imagine it says littlest wolf instead of little wolf. Also, the outfit next to that one is what Hope wears to her birthday party. 🥳)

"Aw... don't you look so cute honey I'm sure everyone will agree when they see these photos."

After Hayley finished her little photo shoot with Hope, she fed her and then put her in the crib for a nap.

As she leaves the nursery Hayley goes to find Klaus. She finds him in his art studio.

"I see you finished your little photo shoot," Klaus says while painting.

"I did and I really think they turned out great. Hope just looked so cute I couldn't help taking so many photos."

"I can't wait to see them little wolf."

"By the way, Klaus, are you going to keep painting for the rest of the day?"

"That's the plan. Why did you need something?"

"No, I was just wondering. I'm going to go print out some of these photos," Hayley says as she walks out of the studio.

The next today everyone started showing up and they were all now in the living room discussing what has been going on lately with the plan.

"How has everything been? Have you got all of the werewolf venoms yet," Hayley asked?

"Not yet we still need one more pack but it's been really hard trying to find anyone from that last pack," Freya said.

"I thought it might be hard to find some of the seven packs. That's why recently I have been contacting old friends from packs I used to stay with. They have told me about someone who they believe to be a member of the Malraux pack."

"The Malraux Pack? That's the last pack we need to have all of the werewolf venoms," Freya said.

"They have been very hard to find," Ava said.

"I believe Lucien is to blame for that because he killed them after he got the venom from them."

"Of course, he did. He was always Nik's little lap dog always following after him," Kol says.

"So, how did this last member survive," Freya asked?

"I'm not sure how she survived but maybe it was because she didn't share the maiden name, Malraux. Her name is Keelin Neveah, they said that she's a medical student working on her residency in Austin, Texas."

Once they finished their meeting Freya pulled Hayley aside and said "Hayley, I wanted to mention that Davina called me a few days ago."

"Davina, is she alright?"

"She's fine but she told me that after the Crescents broke their curse they have been looking for you. When they couldn't find you on their own they recently reached out to the witches. But still aren't able to find you."

"Have they now?"

"You don't seem surprised about this," Freya says shocked.

"I'm not, I figured they would do something like that but it's pointless the house and myself have been cloaked. They're just wasting their time."

"Is there anything you want me to do to help you with this?"

"It's fine Freya we'll deal with this after Hope's birthday."

After that everyone just spent the last couple of days getting ready for Hope's birthday.

Today is Hope's Birthday and while everyone is setting up decorations Hayley is with Hope getting her dressed.