I love you too 🥹

This one's just gonna be a lil cute fluff type of thing
__________
Y/n POV
It's currently around 12 at night and storming pretty bad outside I've always found storms pretty peaceful but my friend Billie is absolutely terrified of them. Well she's more like a friend with benefits see me and Billie met at school and we've known each other since elementary school but only really became friends this year now that we're in 11th grade. But anyways after awhile of us hooking up I started to catch feelings for her and I really think I'm in love with her now which is really ironic because of course I was the one to say "no feelings" first I definitely regret that now but currently I'm putting on some black carhartt cargo pants and a plane black hoodie that says "blame it on rap music" with some regular black and white converse so I can walk to her house which is right down the street from mine so I can make sure she's ok.

Billie's POV
I'm curled up in a ball on my bed currently crying and trying to calm down from an anxiety attack I just had caused by my phone beeping at me for a tornado watch I know I'm a baby but storms scare the fuck out of me especially tornadoes like bruh it's a fucking funnel of clouds spinning at who knows how many miles per hour that is able to pick up buildings and throw them like why the fuck would you not be scared of that! Anyways all I want right now is to be cuddled up with y/n listening to her heartbeat but of course that's not going to be happening anytime soon because she said no feelings when we started this whole fiasco. Which really sucks because I really think I'm in love with her all of the sudden I hear a knock on my window which scared me because I wasn't waiting for anyone but I looked up to find the one and only y/n soaking wet and smiling cutely I went over and opened the window to let her in "heys bils" she said once she was fully in leaning in to hug me "hey what are you doing here" I questioned as she picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist and she put me down on the bed now standing over me "I wanted to make sure you were ok and see if there was anything I could do to help you relax" she said as she wiped the excess tears off of my face with her thumbs. So she came over here to fuck me then leave whoopti fucking doo "yeah I'm ok" I said biting my bottom lip slightly grabbing the waistband of her pants "what are you doing" she said looking down at her pants "you said you wanted to see if there was anything you could do to help relax me" I said looking at her in the face "I didn't mean like that though damn, I feel like all you want me for is my fucking dick" she said sounding frustrated and walking to the other side of my room "no I'm sorry I just thought that's all you wanted I didn't know I'm sorry" I said feeling myself begin to slightly cry again so what I'm a little sensitive fuck you "no no do cry baby this is my fault I'm sorry" she said softly hugging me did she just call me BABYYYYY OMG MY HEART Im so whipped y'all "bils I have to tell you something and you can hate me if you want but I have to get this off of my chest" she said looking into my eyes "...okay" I said curiously "I'm... I'm um... I'm in love with you" she said literally my heart fell to my ass but in a good way I smashed my lips to hers immediately and we made out for a few minutes before having to break away for air "I'm in love with you too" I said looking at her in the eyes I swear I've never seen a wider smile on anyones face literally ever she picked me up by my waist and spun around in circles causing me to giggle "that is the cutest giggle I've ever heard" she said setting me down and smiling at me then slowly leaning in to give me a passionate kiss that felt so full of love and compassion it was amazing. We eventually pulled away and she leaned her forehead on mine "I love you" "I love you too"
______________
I know this is a short one but it's cute stfu let me know if you want a part 2 love you hoes byeeeeeeee

808 words