I roll my eyes, "Would you let that go?"

  "Never," she says with a smile and hops out of her jeep. I get out of the car as well and we walk up to the mall. She pulls open the door and we walk in, "Where to first?"

  "Preferably somewhere that sells coffee, I'm exhausted after a day of seeing Satan," I say and she laughs. We walk towards the Starbucks at the end of the mall and I order a venti french vanilla iced coffee. Hot coffee scares me. Makes me think I'm getting old. I tell the girl at the counter my name and she punches in the order. I pay and wait for Mia to order, and go to take a seat at one of the tables in the waiting area.

  "She says it's going to be a ten-minute wait," Mia says as she sits down at the chair across from me and throws her bag on the table.

  "Well then as we wait, you can tell me everything about you and that guy, what's his name, Jonah?" I ask. Mia talks to a million different guys a week, it's hard to keep up.

  "Yes, Jonah, and I don't know A, I think I really like him. He makes me smile all the time, and makes me laugh until I start to cry, not to mention he's overly good looking and he has a hot sister," she rants about him. I love seeing her like this, head over heels for one guy. I can not wait until I feel like that one day, hopefully-

  "Mia?" a guy's voice yells from the entrance. We glance up and he's a tall guy with dirty blond hair and the biggest smile I have ever seen. I swear I can see the whiteness of his teeth from sitting 10 feet away.

  "Oh my god that's Jonah," Mia mumbles turning back to look at me with wide eyes. My mouth drops open, "Do I look okay?" she says frantically combing through her hair with her fingers.

  "Yes Mia, you look great," I say reassuring her with a smile. Jonah and who I assume is his friend, walk up to our table and Mia smiles at them.

  "Hey Jonah, this is Aria," I smile at him and his friend. His friend is shorter than him but not by much, with tanned skin, a few tattoos I can see on his arms below the sleeves of his t-shirt and black hair. Quite cute.

  "Hey, nice to meet you," he says to me with that shockingly white smile again, "This is my friend Seth."

  Mia greets him and Jonah is talking to her while Seth stares awkwardly into the distance. But I know exactly what I'm staring what. The amazingly hot back of the guy who's ordering at the counter. Good lord, you can see his muscles through his white t-shirt and the tattoo trailing up the back of his spine in black ink. You know if his back is this good-looking then I must know what his face looks like-

  "So is it just you two here?" Mia asks Jonah snapping me out of my trance.

  "Us two and our other friend, Xander, he's just ordering something at the counter," my stomach drops. Mia looks at me and I know we're both thinking the same thing.

  "Um sorry did you say, Xander?" Mia asks looking back to Jonah, "What's his last name by chance?"

  "Oh it's, Madden, Xander Madden," oh god I'm gonna throw up. Why does he have to be here the same day I'm here? Not to mention the same day but the same store at the same time. And now I'm gonna have to face him after the events of this morning. Oh my god, and I just said he has a hot back. Great, I just love my life.

  "Why, do you two know him?" Jonah asks to frown slightly.

  "Yeah, you could say that," Mia says giving him a tight smile. I see Xander make a move to turn around and whip my head to the side so I'm looking at the wall.

  Wow, I just love this wall. It's very, white. And bright. It could use a few paintings but not too many cause then it would look crowded against all the...whiteness. Maybe just a quick little pop of colour and some-