Seunghun had enough and pushed the two away from him and pulled Jihoon to his side.

"I think we should ask Jihoon first and not pull on him like a tug of war." Seunghun said giving the two younger members a reprimanding look.

"Well, Jihoon would you like to join us?" Hyunsuk asked Jihoon.

Jihoon hesitated. He wanted to reject the offer because he was already tired and wanted to go rest back at the hotel. He was still exhausted from the wedding yesterday. But he looked at Hyunsuk and saw his hopeful eyes and smile.

"I guess I could go." Jihoon answered subconsciously.

Hyunsuk's heart leaped in excitement.
"Great!! Don't worry! You won't regret it! Let's go!"

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Jihoon regrets it. He hated himself for agreeing to come along. If he had known they were going to choose a horror movie, a Japanese horror movie, he would have deliberately declined coming.

He was seated in between Seunghun and Hyunsuk, much to Yedam and Doyoung's dismay.

All throughout the movie Jihoon unconsciously leaned himself closer to Hyunsuk. At first the jumpscares were bearable and he was able to expect them in time just to not scare him enough. He even chuckled seeing Hyunsuk unashamedly tremble and cower from every jumpscare. The older was using his hands to cover his eyes from witnessing the full picture of the horrific scenes on the big screen.

One jumpscare had Hyunsuk shaking like a phone vibrating with a notification. Jihoon had expected the jumpscare so he didn't tremble in fear like Hyunsuk.

"See, I don't get scared easily." Jihoon declared. He stretched out his arms and cracked his knuckles with an arrogant grin.

"You're very brave Jihoon hyung!" Doyoung whisper shouted to him. He was holding himself well, getting scared sometimes and sometimes not.

Yedam wasn't doing well and was close to losing his sanity from being terrified by the movie.

The praise made Jihoon confident enough to stare long without concealing his eyes. And so, when a very loud sound and very scary scenario appeared, Jihoon screamed so loud. The whole audience felt their ears would go deaf, others joined in screaming as well as it frightened them. Jihoon put himself into hiding. He didn't know but he had held onto Hyunsuk's hand. The latter noticed and simply lost all fear as he felt their hands clasped together. He smiled happily and somehow felt some sort of courage to finish the entire horror film. Jihoon didn't let go until the movie finished. He only noticed he'd been holding onto Hyunsuk once the credits finally rolled in.

"Sorry..." Jihoon muttered with an apologetic smile. He instantly let go.

"It's okay." Hyunsuk smiled at him. Though it was a sad smile as he felt a sense of lost from when Jihoon let go.

"You looked ready to faint." Seunghun teased Jihoon.

"No, I'm not. I wasn't scared of the horror movie at all." Jihoon hissed.

He turned away from them and tried not to be obvious of how he was having a hard time trying to stand upright and look not bothered. But his knees had become weak and his body was slightly shaking from all the fright he experienced.

"Why don't we go to the Labyrinth of Fear?" Yoonbin suggested.

"The Labyrinth of what now?" Jihoon asked.

"The Labyrinth of Fear, it's an old abandoned hospital here in Japan. It's been turned into a haunted house for people to come and enjoy a horror experience." Yoonbin explained.

Jihoon gulped down the lump in his throat when he heard that.

"What are you scared?" Yoonbin teased the older.

"N-no. Of course not. I don't get scared by such things." Jihoon declared.

"I bet when we get there, us two will scream the most." Hyunsuk said to Jihoon. "But don't worry, I'll do my best to protect you even if I get scared too." he said as he held Jihoon's hand.

Jihoon looked at their hands. He gently took his hand back from him.

"Thank you, but I can take care of my own." Jihoon said, not intending to sound rude.

Hyunsuk frowned a bit by his answer.

They rode to the destination using a car they borrowed from Haruto. When they reached there Jihoon really felt like he was regretting all of his life decisions.

"Welcome to the Labyrinth of Fear!!" Doyoung proclaimed loudly.

Jihoon watched wide eyed the massive old abandoned building. He hasn't even stepped foot inside yet he can already feel the fear crawling up to his spine. His hands turned moist and he could swear his skin turned cold as a corpse.

The building from the outside was already enough to make you feel scared. Jihoon unconsciously took a step back and gulped a lump in his throat.

"Are we really going to go in there?" he asked them.

"It looks really creepy and scary." Hyunsuk commented. He stepped back scared.

"I think we should go." Jihoon said.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you." Doyoung came again to his side.

"No, I'll be protecting Jihoon." Yedam said, also coming to Jihoon's other side.

Doyoung snorted a laugh.

"You'd probably be running back outside and not dare go back in to finish it." Doyoung said to him.

"You wanna bet on that?" Yedam challenged.

"What's that stall at the exit?" Jihoon inserted to distract them from starting a fight.

"Oh that? They sell underwear here." Yoonbin explained.

Jihoon looked at him in disbelief and wondered why so.

"Why are they selling underwear?" Jihoon asked confused and curious.

"Isn't it obvious why?" Seunghun laughed.

Jihoon scrunched his face in thought before it finally sank in why.

"Oh..."