red bed

he woke up with blinding lights in his eyes, and a numbness on the left side of his face. huge, dark lined eyes looked down into him, he felt a warmth on his right cheek that soon became a sharp shooting pain, and he tasted something. something metallic. It took him a solid minute to register, until he heard what the boy above him was saying, his mouth eventually matching up with the sounds coming out of them

"Lance?? LANCE!?!? STAY AWAKE! WHATS YOUR NAME? WHERE ARE YOU?" Panic stroke the boys eyes, his hair long enough to just barely brush Lance's face. He looked around. He couldn't recognize where he was. Oh my god. Had he been kidnapped? By a NERD??? His consciousness came back to him, and he whipped away the hand that was holding his shoulder down and shot up.

"Where the fuck am i?" But he looked to his side to see a girl tying up his arms with a piece of cloth. a navy blue piece of cloth. 

"Spill, make sure its tight. I'll take care of his stomach. Lance, bite down on this." Before he could question why he was shirtless in a room with 2 people he didn't know, a wooden spatula was shoved into his mouth before a piercing pain shot through his entire spine, causing his back to arch, releasing a yelp of pain as his head flew back. Brew, on the other end, was tightening a strap of fabric across his stomach, getting hit in the face by Lance's pant zipper when he chose to react the way he did. He jerked back, hands still on Lance's back, holding the strap of fabric. "Calm down, dammit..." he said, pulling the fabric down, bringing Lance's back down with it. His expression could only be described as confused, angry, and a little scared.

"Lance, Brew over there found you in the lounge, bleeding like crazy from your head, nose and mouth. He ran out to get me as I was about to leave and we called 911 just a few minutes ago. We're just trying to slow the bleeding, ok?" Spill said, reassuring him. "Oh, I'm Spill, Brew's friend."

Brew smiled a bit, but only a bit at that last part. Friend. "What she said." His hands still gripped the fabric as he tried to tie it, and moved to the side of Lance's stomach to retrieve an ice pack. "While we wait for the paramedics, could you tell me how you ended up like...this?" He said, placing the ice pack on Lance's head, keeping it there with his hand. Lance soon tensed up, and took the ice pack with his hand, retrieving the wooden spatula with his free hand and throwing it down. His expression grew stone cold, as he leaned forward, his face inches away from Brew.

"It's none of your business, kid." Brew's eyebrows furrowed, his mouth upturned, as he made the choice to tighten the strap more. Lance grimaced, leaning back, before Brew continued.

"No, it is my business. If we hadn't found you, you could've been in a much worse state. I think we deserve to know." Spill collected the spatula from the floor and retrieved away from Lance's arm when he lifted it up. Lance looked at her again.

"You still haven't told me where I am." He protested.

"Your in my dorm" Brew said. "Bedroom, to be exact."

"You did not just say that." Lance said in utter disbelief.

"What?" He looked clueless, and even more so when he saw how red Lance's face had suddenly gotten.

"YOU JUST KIDNAPPED ME, DIDN'T YOU?" Lance balled his fist into brews white button up and shoved him closer to himself and tried to get up, the pain in his arm unable to support him when he tried to sit up straight, but still he tried, using Brew for support in some way. 

Brew's eyes narrowed, almost unimpressed at this. "Why on earth would I kidnap you?" He said blatantly. "I have no motive. And I don't want to kill you. Despite what you said about my hair." Lance smirked, thinking back to that small interaction from earlier that day.