𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Start from the beginning

Olivia huffed, "Yes. Yes, you did sleep with me. And might I say, I've had better."

George and Alistair looked between them with wary, wide eyes, as they bickered.

"No, you have not."

"I can assure, yes I have."

"Who?"

"Like I would tell you."

"I would ask if it was Leighton, but I know that be full of shit."

"I don't know, I haven't slept with him. But it seems to me you have. Have you slept with him, Harry?"

"Jesus Christ, Olivia. No. Now shut up and let me concentrate."

Olivia smirked in victory; she ran her finger through the front pieces of her hair before kissing Harry's chin. "You know you would never win," she whispered in his ear. Harry shifted in his seat, gripping the steering wheel harder. 

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

The rest of the car ride was silent, and soon they were pulling up to Harry's place. Harry got out first waving his hand. "Come on," he instructed. George opened the door for Olivia, grabbing her hand to help her out of the car. Olivia grinned at him and loped her arm through his. 

They followed Harry past the tourist and the main part of the house, coming to a part of the house blocked from the public. Harry unlocked the door, pushing it in, letting everyone go ahead of him before following. 

It was a spacious foyer with a grand staircase in the middle. Alistair looked around in wonder. Harry smirked at him, he always loved showing people his home and his status. Olivia walked around the foyer as Harry answered Alistair's questions. 

"Harry, is that you?" A voice that Olivia knew well echoed from upstairs, followed by rapid footsteps. Grace Villiers stood at the top of the staircase in all of her glory. Grace's face broke into a huge smile as she stared at her brother and his friends. Grace focused on Olivia.

"Olivia!" She shouted, rushing forward. Olivia clapped her hands and wrapped her arms around the younger girl as soon as she was in reach. "Hey, Gracie. Shit, you grew up!" Olivia gushed. Grace laughed, jumping on her feet. "You think so?" She asked.

"One hundred percent," Olivia responded. 

"Oh look, it's your older brother," Harry cut in, gesturing to himself.

"I grew up with you. The appeal isn't that big," Grace said, wrapping her arms around her older brother. Harry's laugh was fake, but his smile wasn't.

"Grace this is Alistair Ryle. Ryle this is my baby sister Grace."

Grace smiled at Ryle, her eyes a little too crinkled for it to be a real smile. Grace held out her hand which Alistair took, smirking at her, looking her up and down. 

"Okay!" Harry exclaimed, he took Grace's arm and pushed her towards the stairs. "Liv, Grace. Why don't you two reacquaint while we go out and shoot." Olivia nodded, walking forward to take Grace's arm. "Fine with me, come on sunshine," she said, pulling Grace up the stairs, whispering in her ear as they went. 

The two girls went into Grace's room while Harry led Alistair and George back out onto the lawn. 

↤↤↤↤↤↦↦↦↦↦

"Okay, wait he actually said that?" Grace asked, flinching slightly as Olivia sat Infront of her with a pair of tweezers between her fingers.

"Yes. It was so bloody stupid. But he got me flowers and apologized. So here we are." Olivia put the tweezers down and moved to pick up an eyebrow brush.