"I'm just here to check on mommy" I said walking up to onika.

I felt her head and she was burning up. I'm gonna put some ice on her head.

I walked out the room going in the kitchen to get a bag. I filed it with ice then closed it.

I heard a loud squeal and walked out the kitchen to see samajae running around with his toy bat.

"Samaje be quiet yo momma tryna sleep" I said.

He kept screaming ignoring me and I walked over snatching him up by his shirt.

"shut yo ass up" I gritted.

He frowned trying to get out my grip "wan mommy" he whimpered.

"No. And you bet not go in there either or i'm gone tell her to whoop yo ass" I said putting him down.

He pouted crossing his arms and I walked away. Bad ass.

I went back in onika room walking up to her. She was still sleep and I put the bag of ice on her face.

She gasped jumping up "What are you doing ?" she asked with barley any voice.

"I'm trying t cool you off" I said putting it back on her.

"no" she mumbled pushing the ice off her. "that shit is cold beyonce" she sniffed laying back down.

Samajae ran in here and I looked at him with a glare. When he seen me his eyes went wide and he walked away.

Yea he betta walk away.

"The ice is gonna help you" I said to onika picking it back up. "Just let it sit on you for a little bit"

"No beyonce" she shook her head.

"You need it" I said trying to put it on her again but she pushed my hand.

"i don't need it bey, but thank you" she whispered closing her eyes back.

I sighed about to walk away but I heard noise in the restroom.

I walked in there seeing samajae sitting on the sink using onika make up to draw all over the mirror.

I gasped walking up to him "I'm about to tell on you"

"No 'ish !" he said and I scrunched my face.

What this nigga just call me ?

"Just for that i'm telling for real" I said and he quickly jumped off the counter running out.

I shook my head walking back in the room shaking onika

"Beyonce please I'm tired" she groaned. "listen i have to tell you what yo baby boy did"

"whatever it was just make him get in the corner" she mumbled not opening her eyes.

"Onika s.j put your make up on the mirror" I said and she popped up.

"HE WHAT ?!" She yelled. Damn I thought her voice was gone.

She quickly got out to bed going to the restroom and I heard her gasp.

"SAMAJAE ! GET YO ASS IN HERE !" She yelled storming in.

"Uh oh" samajah said then quickly ran out.

"Open that closet beyonce" she said pointing to it and I did turning on the light.

I seen belts lined up and switches in the corner.

She must've got this shit from her daddy cause carol be on that rice stuff.

I looked back seeing samajae slowly walking in with tears running down his face.

He looks so sad, I couldn't do it...Well unless he pissed me off.