Chapter two Mike and Nancy Find Out

Mike's POV

When I first saw Dawn I notice she had a giant scar on her face after we go get in the car to go home when we get there I show her my room she looked around that when I see what looks like a water pouch that had something in Greek "what with the water pouch and pens?" I said just noticing them I see her look at me "don't worry about them they were just gifts from my dad before he died" she said.

"Okay so you will be sleeping here and we have school tomorrow mom signed you up last week so you will be going with me and my friends," I said she got in her bed "goodnight," she said "goodnight Dawn," I told her falling asleep myself.

Dawn's POV

I was shaken waked by Mike "it's time for school so get dressed and come downstairs" he said leaving the room I change I put my pens in my pants pockets and my water pouch I tided it to the side of my pants I then left the room and went downstairs to eat breakfast I sat between Nancy and Holly and eat.

Mike lets me ride on the back of his bike until Miss Wheeler can get me a bike we get to school and I see Mike going over to his three friends leaving me alone "hey hot stuff" said a boy I turned to see a boy about the same size as Eddie but just a little taller "what did you just call me?" I said back mad "I called you hot stuff how about you and me hang out," he told me I looked at him is he serious "sorry already have a boyfriend thanks," I said walking away.

As I was leaving the boy grabbed my hand and turned me around "where is he then?" the boy said to me "in a different town so leave me alone or you will regret it" I said walking off again but then he said something that set me off "well I bet he a fag and he doesn't love you" the boy said while the other laughed I walk up to the boy and punched him in the face "say that again and you will get it worse got it" I said and they left me alone.

Mike's POV

I was talking to my friends "hey who that Troy talking to" said Will I looked over and See Dawn talking to Troy "oh that's my cousin Dawn she just got here yesterday" I said to them "well it looks like she can handle herself look" said Lucas I turn around to see Dawn getting mad at Troy for some reason then she punched him in the face said something to him and Troy and his lackey ran off.

"Wow now that is someone we need at the party," said Dustin while Lucas and Will nodded in agreement we all walk over to her "hey Dawn these are my friends Dustin, Lucas, and Will," I said they all say there hellos "hey Dawn we were wondering if you wanted to join our party," said Will she looks confused "what is the party?" she said I guess she never played D&D before "we call ourselves the party for our favorite game D&D have you ever played before," asked Will.

She shook her head meaning no "well the boys are coming over tonight to play we can teach you if you want" I said "sure why not" she said back I hear the others say yes I rolled my eyes and shook my head we all went into the school to finish the day.

Dawn's POV

After school I told aunt Karen I was going on a walk and I would be back later as I leave I didn't see Nancy and Mike looking at me not knowing where I would go I got just here yesterday I leave the house and walk into the forest and I find the most beautiful area it even had water fail.

"This is the perfect place to practice don't you think dad," I said in my head "yes it is my little river perfect oh I forgot I have another present for you," dad said, "what is it more weapons?"I asked "no it's more of a pet and an old friend and I think you will love it go to the waterfall and you will see," he said back I walk over to the waterfall.

When I got there I saw two animals one looked like Hannah the turtle I met a year ago and then a baby looking seahorse "hello princess Dawn it is good to see you again and this is your baby hi mommy" Hannah and the said to me.

"Hannah it is so good to see you how is everybody at home and hi baby girl," I said to her and I pet the Hippocampus "they miss you they come to the quarry every day and see me but the two that come the most are Richie and Eddie I think they miss you the most," she said to me I knew that it would be them two.

I look at the "what's your name?" I said to the seahorse "you have to name me mommy" she said I think of the perfect name for her" okay I will name you Jasmine you like that Jasmine" I said and she loved it by jumping out of the water then back in getting me a little wet.

"I love it mommy thank you," said Jasmine "your welcome Jasmine thanks dad but hey what do I feed her," I asked, "all you need to do I come around and spend time with her she can feed herself, and your welcome," he said to me "well I will be back tomorrow bye Hannah bye Jasmine bye dad," I said when I was leaving "by Dawn," all three said.

I got home and went up to me and Mike's room we both sat there for a while doing homework the Mike asked "hey Dawn can I use one of your pens to write this paper for school" I look at him and he is holding one of the pens that turn into a sword "no don't use that pen here use this one" I said handing him a normal pen "why can't I use this one it just a pen" he said before pressing the button "no don't!" I said but it was too late it turned into a sword and Mike drops it on the floor.

Mike's POV

"No don't!" Dawn said but the pen chances into a sword and I drop it "what the hell Dawn why did this pen just turn into a sword" I asked she looks at me "okay but you can't tell anyone okay" she said and I nod "okay what with the word" I said "you mean swords" she presses the other pen and it turns into the same exact sword she started to tell me all about her father and that she can control water talk to sea animals and heal other people with the water and that her dad sent her these gifts to help keep her safe.

"So let me get this straight you are a demigod daughter of Poseidon the Greek god of the sea and you have all these powers over water and these gifts to help you," I said all she did was nod "yeah that's sums it up," she said "so where did you go after school," I said to her " I was looking for a place to train with my powers and my swords and I found it I can take you there one day if you want," she said I look at her and I think this is awesome "okay cool maybe tomorrow after school," I say 'yeah that will work," she said then left the room.

Nancy's POV

I was in the kitchen cutting up some carrots still thinking about if Steve likes me or not while I was a thing about that I cut myself in the hand "shit" I say I look at the cut and go running it under water to clean it " hey Nancy are you okay" said a voice I look behind me to see Dawn "yeah just cut myself and I can't get the bleeding to stop got any ideas" I asked "yeah just keep your hand under the water and don't move" she said.

I look at her confused then she put her hand in the water and she started to heal my hand once she was done she left the room I look back at my hand the scratch was gone I will talk to her later about this.

Dawn's POV

After school the next day I take Mike to my new training ground when we get there I see the look on Mike's face he was surprised when he sees the waterfall "you like it" I said he looks at me "yeah this place is amazing" he says "well you haven't seen nothing yet" I say and I take him to the waterfall "hey Hannah, Jasmine it me and I have brought a friend" I said.

Nancy's POV

I followed Mike and Dawn to this small opening and I will say this is the place is beautiful I see Mike and Dawn go over the waterfall "hey Hannah, Jasmine it's me and I have brought a friend" Dawn said to the water I look to see a turtle and really big seahorse "Mike this is Hannah and this is Jasmine she a or a really big seahorse" Dawn said to my brother.

The seahorse looked over and saw me then Mike and Dawn turn to see me as well "un hi Nancy what are you doing here?" Mike said I look at the both of them and said " I followed you both here and I wanted to talk to Dawn about how she healed my hand yesterday" Mike looks at Dawn "you did that" he said to her "yeah I will tell you the same thing I told Mike but you can't tell anybody got it" she said to me.

She started to tell me all about her father and that she can control water talk to sea animals and heal other people with the water I guess that is how she healed my hand and that her dad sent her these gifts to help keep her safe showed me the swords.

"So your the daughter of the Greek god of the sea okay this is crazy but if these are real then so is your story," I said looking over at the big seahorse and her swords "hey Nancy if you need to be alone or anything you and Mike can come here okay," she said to the both of us we both nod we head home for the night.