𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 59

Comincia dall'inizio

We look at each other in silence. Vlad? THIS F** IS ALIVE?!

"YOU'RE ALIVE YOU F**?!"

"That's not a nice greeting after years Annabelle" The thing laughed catching me off guard as I was the one pinned down.

"It's your lucky day! Time to-" He's not killing me today!

I push him back into the wall building up a fireball and hitting him as he avoids my attack.

We keep fighting. "You're good...but not good enough"

Where the fuck are we?

I saw him doing hand gestures seeing a bit of fire as we were in another place.

"WHERE ARE WE?!"

"In my special place where I can do what I want"

"What?" I'm tied up to chains made so I couldn't escape.

"Told you. Before I was gonna say that I am gonna kill you. Anthony needs to be punished"

I shuffle trying to get out. I need to get out of here. Is it in his mind?

"By killing his mother? How would you feel if yours was killed?"

Vlad created a chain saw and spawned bin bags as he also got a piece of paper showing it to me. "That's my writing! You can't do this!"

"I don't know my mother. So I wouldn't know and wouldn't give one. I can do anything when we enter my special place. I'm not sorry that it has to come to this. Don't think you'll be getting into heaven or being a ghost so goodbye homophobic bitchy mother who didn't love her child"

Vlad turned on the chain saw as I close my eyes. "I do love my son...and husband. You're a monster..."

"You can't say anything!"
———

[Vlad's Pov]

I slash right into her head splitting her apart as I unwrap the chains. Should of went in her demon form...

Would have been more challenging. You didn't go in your demon form though.

I didn't need to.

We should of for safety! We could have been killed!

She was useless

I cut up her organs; shove her body into the bag and organs in the other as I surround the bags by the fire watching them burn to laugh as I click my fingers to clean myself up.

Lucky that Hinn is out

This is awful...

Party pooper! This is amazing! One of our best kills!

He's gonna flip when he finds that note. No idea about Anthony but that's my revenge done. Somebody died. She was the better parent I think. Both are homophobic etc. so that didn't make a difference on point.

The body will be gone now. I enter back into the house. I place the note on the table drinking the glass of wine turning off the TV.

Vlad, you'll need to get rid of her stuff. SHIT, YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HER RINGS OFF!

You're logic, you should have reminded Vlad.

Thank you, worrier!

They should have reminded themselves! You have to get rid of her stuff to make this believable that she's left the husband.

I'm gonna do that.

I go upstairs grabbing her stuff and getting rid of it.

W-we should go to the others now to celebrate!

We don't want to seem suspicious being gone for a long time; don't forget the shit you said you were gonna buy

I take out sanitiser squeeze some out rubbing it on my hands.