Acknowledgments

I decided to try and write a book about two individuals who directly or indirectly changed many people's lives time after I got to know them better. There were already a considerable number of books written for them, but yet a poetry collection was never there. I asked myself this question a couple of times and always ended up giving a, yes, probably this needs to be done. I have learned about their life a little more than I already knew, read, and watched. It painted me a picture that wasn't already there. I have had suggestions on how to improve the book, and how to make it sound like a story, a life, and give it life. Most of them, I've written with paper and a pen, in a calm and quiet place so that I could really indulge in what I really wanted. It took me a lot of time to develop the storyline, it started off with drawing some random pictures and arranging them, so they would make sense. I'm very grateful to my sister Shermina M Meera for the constant support she has been giving me from the very beginning. I'm very thankful to all those lovely people who read my previous work and all those who gave feedback on it. I can guarantee you that, this is deeper and once you start reading, you will feel it in your chest.

Shahanaz M Meera