Fyodor X Reader - "I love you"

no

No

NO

NO

"No" u whimpered, a ruff hand slapping your cheek, the bruise stinging. your pleas meant nothing to him.

they never did

they never fucking did.

"Please.. just kill me" your needy & desperate cry's for mercy made him laugh, his purple eyes narrowed in enjoyment.

"you sure are a needy one, aren't ya? (Name)?"  fyodor chuckled, his hand making its way around your neck.

heat rose to your cheeks, a embarrassed smile spread onto your face.

Fyodor chuckled, tightening his grip. "Aww is my little (Name) blushing? Hmm?"

amusing.

"i'm not blushing, Fyodor" you grumbled, trying your best to hide your face. Tho u ended up failing miserably.  A amused smile found its way onto fyodors pink lips.

his eyes flicked from your eye to your lips, a smirk appeared on his face. he chuckled, "your so oblivious name. So so oblivious!" 

your eyes furrowed in confusion, "What? what do you mean b-" your sentence was cut short when a pair of oddly soft lips. It took you a moment to realize what was happening, but you soon kissed back.

Fyodor pulled away, much to your dismay. With a small smile, he picked you up, and whisked you away to his room where he laid you down.

The night ended with cuddles, kisses & "I love you, (Name)."

———————————————————————-

this took so long to write, but i think it turned out fine tbh lol.

i'm working on a akutagawa x reader & a chuuya x reader so one of them will be up then