Chapter 3..

3.

The guy flinched.
"STAY BACK I.." I pat the counter behind me hoping to find something threatening. I finally grab something, "I HAVE A WEPO...n." I hold out a pen. "For fucks sake." I mumble. I throw the pen at the dudes head and miss horrendously. "uh. Don't kill me please.?" I laugh nervously.
I hear a chuckle.
"Are you seriously laughing at me??? Your insane. I will call the cops if you get any closer." I said sternly.
"Oh calm down Tommy."

How the hell does he know my name.
"How the hell do you know my name."
He points at my apron.
I'd rather be dead than talk to this kid.

"Can you just... leave?" I said.
"No. I need your help." He said, he walked out of the shade so I could actually see him.
My face went pale.
"Your that fuckin' Ranboo prick." I gasped.
"Well isn't that a bit rude?" He chuckled.
"What do you want from me." I said. "Well... I need a place to stay.. and you were the only person who was most friendly to me." Ranboo mumbled. "for fucks sake... Your asking some.. cafe worker to take you in cause I'm nice?" I state. He nods. 'What the hell is wrong with this kid.' I thought. I look him up and down. Same outfit from earlier but it looks a bit ripped up, and kinda.. dirty? I sigh. "Fine. Whatever. If you kill me I hope you enjoy it." I grumbled. I grab my stuff and lead him out the door. I could tell that he stumbled a bit, "Oi. Your leg fucked or something?" I question. He looks down at his leg, "what.. Oh. Yeah, I fell on my way here. Nothing to worry about." Ranboo said, covering up the injury. I shrugged and started walking.

"You have a car.. right?" Ranboo questioned, as he looked around. "The fuck do I look like, Mr Beast? Were walking." I snarled. "Ooookay, feisty." He snickered. "Shut it, Boob boy." I snapped back. I could hear him holding in a laugh. I sighed and started crossing the street. "WAIT TOMMY STOP-" Ranboo yelled. I looked up.

Head lights. 

I screamed, but something caught my eye. Ranboo. 

"STOP!" He screamed, the car flipped over us.

I stand there in shock. I look behind me, the car flipped over in the middle of the street.

"What the FUCK just happened."