Beyonce pov:

I heard samajah screaming and winced. She ain't gotta whoop her that hard.

"Dada bug cry" samajae said pointing towards the room.

"How about you go in there and see what's wrong" I said pushing his head in that direction.

"No !" she said pushing me off him and moving.

"Scary ass" I said shaking my head.

I heard the room door open and we both took off running sitting on the couch.

Onika walked out with a angry frown and samajah behind her hiccuping and crying.

"Go get yo ass in that corner" onika said pointing to it. Samajah nodded walking over to it.

"And s.j don't I owe you a ass whooping ?" she asked pointing her belt at him.

"No mommy !" he quickly shook his head.

"I think I do" she said "Nooo" he whined shaking his head quicker.

"Mhm" she hummed walking off.

"Y'all clean my damn house ! Got me constantly cleaning after y'all ass I ain't no damn maid !" she yelled walking out.

I huffed knowing she's in momma mode now cause samajah done made her mad.

She suddenly walked back in hitting me with the belt again "Ow !" I yelled flinching.

"You betta hope I ain't pregnant !" She said pointing at me.

"What are you talking about ?" I asked scrunching my face while rubbing my stinging arm.

"If i'm pregnant i'm killing it" she said making my eyes go wide.

"And I dare you to choke me about it !" she said hitting me harder.

"Ouch onika damn !" I yelled.

She stormed off again and I frowned rubbing where she hit me. That shit hurt, I feel bad for samajah.

"Clean my house !!"

Jayden walked in with her arms crossed and jayda was behind her with her sippy cup in her hand.

"Y'all momma said clean up" I said watching jayden pick up her blanket off the floor.

She stopped what she was doing and looked up mugging me.

She look like onika mean ass.

"What ?" I asked. She rolled her eyes going back to what she was doing.

"I not" samajae said shaking his head.

"What you mean you not ?" I asked looking at him.

He shrugged sitting back. Bad ass, onika should've whooped him too.

Jayden and jayda cleaned up while me and samajae watched. Samajah stayed in the corner whimpering and hiccuping.

I heard the room door open making me jump up along with samajae. We started acting like we was cleaning up the whole time and onika walked in coughing.

"jayda come here so I can change you. Jayden you go lay down you still have a fever" she rusted out walking up to them.

"Samajah get yo ass up and help clean. Beyonce what's taking you so long to clean up ?" she mugged me.

"Dada no clean" jayden said shaking her head and I gasped.

I can't believe she just told on me.

"You wasn't cleaning ?" onika asked crossing her arms. "Half of this is yo damn mess"