Horn-dog💋😼

Y/n POV

I was walking down the stairs to go into the kitchen when I saw Jacob, chasing after Jack(our dog) in the living room.
All I was thinking about in that moment was how hot he was I was so horny. I went into the fridge and took out a yogurt and took a spoon and started to eat.

*4hrs later*

It was 10pm and I went downstairs to see Jacon watching TV, I sat beside him I wanted to fuck him so hard. He looked @ me and I had just realized I had been staring @ him for the last 2mins.

💭𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘! 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐𝒉 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑑.

"Ummm... im so sry!!!" you said.
And before you knew it he had leaned in and started to kiss you. Your eyes widened as he began to ease up and you kissed him bck and he was shocked. You then jumped into him lap and you guys started making out .
"Yours so sexy y/n." he said in a hot romantic voice. "I want you jacob." you said.
"Then take me." he said.

You then kneeled down on your knees and unzipped him pants and took off him boxers and him solid 10inches stood stiff so you knew he wanted you. You licked his tip and sucked on him dick and he groaned alot. Y/n he groans and you knew he was enjoying it.

He then said "come here y/n." And he tour off your shirt off your body, he stood up and carried you into his bed room. He then said "Get naked ill be right bck baby."

Jacob POV

I left her and went into the living room once more to get a condom from the drawer. I went bck into my bedroom and saw a breath taking y/n on my bed I wouldn't wait to get into that pussy of hers.

Your pov

Jacob came back in the room and saw me on his bed damn he looked hot "what are you waiting for?" I said
And with that he came over to me and we started making out again.

-----------

Bye LOVELYS 😍
In my opinion yhe title LMFAOOOO😹😹